Scary Stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Madison~

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Please no chain letters and before the story write in big letters how scary your story is and what age kids should be able to read it. You know, just incase a little kid reads a really scary one with a warning and they are scared to death![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT READING THIS IF YOUR UNDER 9YRS OLD. THIS STORY IS MY VERSION OF A STORY I HEARD, AND IS IN NO WAY TRUE. THE WEBSITE IN THIS STORY IS NOT BAD, OR SCARY IN ANYWAY. USE OF THE WEBSITE IN REAL LIFE WILL NOT CAUSE HARM TO YOU.[/SIZE]

Jamee and Brittany were sitting at the computer at 2:00 in the morning. Jamee was sleeping over at Brittany's house, and the girls wanted to stay up all night long.

Brittany yawned and typed in "peteranswers.com"", a fun website she heard about at school. "What is this?" Jamee asked, wiping her nose with her pajama sleeve. Brittany shrugged and typed in, "Peter, please answer the following question:" "What should we ask?" Brittany said, looking up. Jamee udnerstood what they had to do now. They could ask a question to this "Peter" and he would "answer" it. "Hm, how about we ask him what are names are." she suggested. Brittany laughed, starting to type in the question. "Like he'll ever get it. All it is is a robot. It won't REALLY give you the correct answer." She clicked enter and off sent teh question. The reply came back "Jamee and Brittany". They were both stunned. "What the..." Brittany whispered, confused and scared. And this is what they tyed from there....

"What color id our hair?"

"Jamee's is red, yours is brown with blonde streaks."

"How old are we?"

"You are both 11."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm watching."

Jamee turned, screaming. Nobody was there. It was all too freaky....this couldn't be true!! "I...I think it's time to go to bed..." Brittany whispered, turning off the computer. The two girls said not another word andhopped into their sleeping bags. Brittany fell asleep rather quickly, but Jamee lay wide awake. At every creak she flinched and hid under her blankets. Peter......was it all a prank? No, it was too real. Nobody would know all that. Jamee got up to get a drink, tip-toeing into the kitchen. Thats when she saw him. He turned to her, with his bright red eyes and his scarred face.

TO BE CONTINUED!!! (Too scared to write anymore)

[SIZE=21pt]I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT READING THIS IF YOUR UNDER 9YRS OLD. THIS STORY IS MY VERSION OF A STORY I HEARD, AND IS IN NO WAY TRUE. THE WEBSITE IN THIS STORY IS NOT BAD, OR SCARY IN ANYWAY. USE OF THE WEBSITE IN REAL LIFE WILL NOT CAUSE HARM TO YOU.[/SIZE]
Jamee and Brittany were sitting at the computer at 2:00 in the morning. Jamee was sleeping over at Brittany's house, and the girls wanted to stay up all night long.

Brittany yawned and typed in "peteranswers.com"", a fun website she heard about at school. "What is this?" Jamee asked, wiping her nose with her pajama sleeve. Brittany shrugged and typed in, "Peter, please answer the following question:" "What should we ask?" Brittany said, looking up. Jamee udnerstood what they had to do now. They could ask a question to this "Peter" and he would "answer" it. "Hm, how about we ask him what are names are." she suggested. Brittany laughed, starting to type in the question. "Like he'll ever get it. All it is is a robot. It won't REALLY give you the correct answer." She clicked enter and off sent teh question. The reply came back "Jamee and Brittany". They were both stunned. "What the..." Brittany whispered, confused and scared. And this is what they tyed from there....

"What color id our hair?"

"Jamee's is red, yours is brown with blonde streaks."

"How old are we?"

"You are both 11."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm watching."

Jamee turned, screaming. Nobody was there. It was all too freaky....this couldn't be true!! "I...I think it's time to go to bed..." Brittany whispered, turning off the computer. The two girls said not another word andhopped into their sleeping bags. Brittany fell asleep rather quickly, but Jamee lay wide awake. At every creak she flinched and hid under her blankets. Peter......was it all a prank? No, it was too real. Nobody would know all that. Jamee got up to get a drink, tip-toeing into the kitchen. Thats when she saw him. He turned to her, with his bright red eyes and his scarred face.

TO BE CONTINUED!!! (Too scared to write anymore)
wow thats good heres my story

DONT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER LIKE 8-9 OR SOMTHING

ch.1 the spell

there was once a boy named robert who lived in paris france.know robert was a strange little boy who was very interested in witchcraft and death.he also had a collection of puppets ans recited a spell to put his sould in the puppet he said algt'o nokodo se mo'se unyohaseyo,and he fell to the ground.then the puppet he did the spell on got up and went to hois parents room.his dad was laying in bed and his mom was in the shower.he slowly came up tp his dad and he said ''why daddy why did you make me into a bad boy?''his dad was freaked out but before he could even say a word robert found some scissors on the desk beside the bed and started stabing him,and when he was dead robert coverd him up with the blanklets and headed for the bathroom.his mom was laying in the bath wathcing t.v. he came up to her and said ''why mommy why did you mke me into such a bad little boy?''and before she could sayanything he pushed the t.v. into the tub and she got eletricuted (sp?).

ch.2 the enemy

robert went into the streets in paris and went into a fairly large house that belonged to a jerk went to his school named frank.robert first went into the kitchen and picked up a butchers knife.robert found franks room and he was sleeping and robert said to himself ''why frank why did you have to be a jerk'' and robert sliced his neck.

ch.3 ''the only person i loved''

robert went a few blocks up the road to a the person who killed the only person who had meaning for him and his name was charels,robert went up to his room were he was getting ready for bed and robert found some drum sticks and started beating on him and when he was on the floor robert found some duck tape and taped his legs ans arms,robert then put a sock in his mouth and taoped up that and taped up his nose so he couldnt breath and robert said to him''why why did you kill the only person i loved?'' and charels died.

robert then got out a peice of paper that was like a list and it had

mommy crossed out

daddy crossed out

frank crossed out

charels crossed out

and you wanna know who was at the end of the list??.........YOU

Those were great ones and thank you for warning people how scary they are. Is there anyone else that will reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back