Scary Stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin_Show

Reaction score
Have any scary sotries that you are dyin to tell here?Well here is the right place to say scary stories here i come!!!! here is one this one is NOT mine :]]

Right now I live in a new house that is only about three years old. I remember visiting this house when it was just a skeleton. But occasionally strange things happen here.

I live just outside of the city limits and about a block from a really dangerous intersection. I myself was in a nearly fatal car accident there two years ago. With some of the strange activities going on I wrote a post here asking is spirits haunt near where they died and most of the people that replied told me yes. I don’t know for a fact but I think that there may have been a few fatalities near my house.

Also just before my neighborhood was built a girl was murdered by here friends and her body dumped into the irrigation ditch that runs behind my house. I met her friend when I was on my externship this past summer. She said that the boys just wanted to know what it would feel like to kill someone. She said that she wouldn’t be surprised if here ghost haunted the area where her body was found. After describing some of the things that went on at home she laughed and said that it sounded a lot like her old friend. Which brings me to my story:

Before we moved in my parents decided to finish the basement themselves. Something to do with taxes I think. The basement currently consists of my room, my bathroom, the newly finished guestroom, the storage closet, and the main room (TV, computer, playroom). When I would go to the basement to work on the computer I would often get this creepy feeling that I am not alone and someone is watching me. I just tried to brush it off thinking that I was just creeped out because the basement was unfinished. But even after the basement is finished I still get that feeling at times.

One night I was watching TV when the light from my room started to flicker. It was one of those big lamps that stand on the floor and hold three lights. I was so scared that it took me about 10 minutes to get the guts to walk into my room and check it out. Come to find out my lightbulb was loose. I was surprised because I had screwed them in myself and I always screw them in tight. So I just tightened the lightbulb and went to bed. A couple of weeks later it happened again with another lightbulb from the same lamp.

My piano is in the “front room” which is a little room in the front of the house next to the front door. Sometimes when I’m playing I get a little lazy and instead of putting my music back in the basket where they go (which is right next to the piano) I just throw them into a stack on the floor. One day when I was playing I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye where the music is located. I stopped playing and looked and watched the top book (either The Phantom of the Opera or Chicago) open up, turn a few pages, and stop. I didn’t think much of it as I thought it was from the damage I caused the spine and went back to playing. I once again saw movement and stopped to watch the pages turn the OTHER way and stop. I immediately began to check for a draft or some other explanation but could find none.

Sometimes my dad gets home late from work (he works in the ER) and I can hear him walking around above me. But sometimes I hear footsteps and when I go up to investigate no one is there. There are nights when I have trouble sleeping and at times can be heard moving around. My parents get on me for that. But there have been times when they have gotten on my case about being up when I know I’ve been asleep during the time that they’re talking about.

I still live here. It doesn’t bother me too much. Sometimes it’s a little annoying but that’s all.

Things still happen occasionally. Not enough to really make my concerned, just enough to make me a little interested.

Have any scary sotries that you are dyin to tell here?Well here is the right place to say scary stories here i come!!!! here is one this one is NOT mine :]]
Right now I live in a new house that is only about three years old. I remember visiting this house when it was just a skeleton. But occasionally strange things happen here.

I live just outside of the city limits and about a block from a really dangerous intersection. I myself was in a nearly fatal car accident there two years ago. With some of the strange activities going on I wrote a post here asking is spirits haunt near where they died and most of the people that replied told me yes. I don’t know for a fact but I think that there may have been a few fatalities near my house.

Also just before my neighborhood was built a girl was murdered by here friends and her body dumped into the irrigation ditch that runs behind my house. I met her friend when I was on my externship this past summer. She said that the boys just wanted to know what it would feel like to kill someone. She said that she wouldn’t be surprised if here ghost haunted the area where her body was found. After describing some of the things that went on at home she laughed and said that it sounded a lot like her old friend. Which brings me to my story:

Before we moved in my parents decided to finish the basement themselves. Something to do with taxes I think. The basement currently consists of my room, my bathroom, the newly finished guestroom, the storage closet, and the main room (TV, computer, playroom). When I would go to the basement to work on the computer I would often get this creepy feeling that I am not alone and someone is watching me. I just tried to brush it off thinking that I was just creeped out because the basement was unfinished. But even after the basement is finished I still get that feeling at times.

One night I was watching TV when the light from my room started to flicker. It was one of those big lamps that stand on the floor and hold three lights. I was so scared that it took me about 10 minutes to get the guts to walk into my room and check it out. Come to find out my lightbulb was loose. I was surprised because I had screwed them in myself and I always screw them in tight. So I just tightened the lightbulb and went to bed. A couple of weeks later it happened again with another lightbulb from the same lamp.

My piano is in the “front room” which is a little room in the front of the house next to the front door. Sometimes when I’m playing I get a little lazy and instead of putting my music back in the basket where they go (which is right next to the piano) I just throw them into a stack on the floor. One day when I was playing I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye where the music is located. I stopped playing and looked and watched the top book (either The Phantom of the Opera or Chicago) open up, turn a few pages, and stop. I didn’t think much of it as I thought it was from the damage I caused the spine and went back to playing. I once again saw movement and stopped to watch the pages turn the OTHER way and stop. I immediately began to check for a draft or some other explanation but could find none.

Sometimes my dad gets home late from work (he works in the ER) and I can hear him walking around above me. But sometimes I hear footsteps and when I go up to investigate no one is there. There are nights when I have trouble sleeping and at times can be heard moving around. My parents get on me for that. But there have been times when they have gotten on my case about being up when I know I’ve been asleep during the time that they’re talking about.

I still live here. It doesn’t bother me too much. Sometimes it’s a little annoying but that’s all.

Things still happen occasionally. Not enough to really make my concerned, just enough to make me a little interested.
Um...SO this story happened to someone on earth?

I just hate when this stuff happens!

Fact: Mametchi_411 doesn't like scary stories...

but I read them anyway! *gigglesnort*

mametchi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back