SCARY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwefan0704

Reaction score
I saw this commercial last night and it is about this really really really scary movie called HorrorFest!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it was scary!! It is comin out on dvd or something but i did not pay attention cause it was to scary!! HELP ME MOMMY!! lol klol lol

haha lol yea i wud close my eyes when the commertial for " ..... waiiitt.. never minde i forget the name of it but there were some adults and they cudnt see stuff but they were there and the kids cud anddd..... it was scary..cuz the "things" im refering to ... they were demonds... :)

you like grude? sorry, but that is just wrong. your freaking me out, only murderers usually like grude...

Heck, I love watching scary commercials! It's the movies I hate...xP For example, the Grudge scared me SO uch I couldn't even bare the commercial. Usually though, I enjoy watching the freakish commercials because I am quite interested in life beyond the grave; even if the movies make them scary and horrifying.

Nightmares? Not really....

Love, Tgd

Your scary!! Get out of TT before you keill and murder poor tamagotchi fans!

*calling 911* Operator there is a murder who likes scary commercials

He wants to kill people on TT!!

He is crazy

Come and HELP!!

Your scary!! Get out of TT before you keill and murder poor tamagotchi fans!
*calling 911* Operator there is a murder who likes scary commercials

He wants to kill people on TT!!

He is crazy

Come and HELP!!
Overreact much? :furawatchi:

Love, Tgd

They freak me out! But if you have a dream catcher like I do it really helps! I haven't pulled any feather off it! Because I belive that if you take the feathers off it realeases the bad dreams not the good! But since 2 years ago (thats how long I have had it) I haven't had any bad dreams! When I try to get to sleep I may see something in my mind scary but it gets taken over. So get a dream catcher and hang it near a window! And remember don't pull anything off of it!

OH GOD! You have no soul and you kill people and i am callin 911!!
now that's not very nice. you shouldn't make snap judgements like that.

back on topic: It's just a movie, it's not real. Sure the adverts look pretty creepy, but they can't hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back