school and work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ariel5

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Ojitchi is now 15 years old and I only got onto the internet when he was 13. When I go to the school it asks "have you got your graduation gown and hat" but I can't actually do anything in the classroom. What do I do?

When I go to the Office I get told to "have a good day at work" but nothing happens. How do I earn skill points. I am not sure how to increase my training. What do I need to do please.

Ariel

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: Your tama has a glitch. It's supposed to die when it's 10 years old. Your tama graduated school so you can't play games anymore. "Have a good day at work" is just a greeting. You increase skill points by playing games.

Shape increases intellegence

Flag increases Social/Kindness

Dance increases Fashion

Jump rope and mimic are random.

I usually get full training. When your tama calls for help and is crying, praise it and you will get a training point. If it calls for help and it is fine, put it in time out and you will get a training point.

Thanks for that information. If it has a glitch what am I supposed to do? should I reset?

Ur tama doesnt have to die when 10 does it...??? Mine lived until 12

i relly don't know i would just wate and see what happens and incress all your states and that might be able to let it life even longer

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree im sure tht ur tama lives unless it dies of starvation etc. Remember your adult goes which leads you to next gen. so it doesn't die of old age becoz wot if u hv a baby and you turn 10?? Does that mean your adult goes..??? I had a baby and turned 10 and it just meant that my adult could go because it was old enough i didnt die of old age i think it can live to 15yrs

Your tamagotchi doesn't have a glitch, they can live far past 10 if you take good care of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back