School Camp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys!i have school camp and it is my first D: and i'm really nervous.I mean i have to share a cabin do stuff i've never done and eat food i've never tried.And i don't want to embarass myself.

Please help D:

Sugar~

I'm going on my 2nd school camp! (on Monday)

Doing stuff you've never done is the best thing! I mean, the whole reason I want to go is because of that.

Sharing tents and cabins is REALLY fun! Last year, we shared tents, and we have a midnight feast ^_^

Anyway, I hope you have fun!

im nervous just like you! :mametchi:

I am going to science camp on dec.2 and my teacher said there are only 8 actual school days in November for us...so technically, im almost gonna go! =D

I am excited and nervous.But kinda sad cuz only 1 of my friends are going..not the other! DX

If you're worried about getting hurt, don't worry. The teachers there and the supervisor people would not make you do or eat certain things if they thought it was dangerous or unsafe.

If you're worried about embarassment, nothing can be worse than my embarassment in grade 6 camp. I split my pants on the high ropes course. If you come along a high ropes course, do not try to slide down splintered wood ;)

It's fun you may be scared at first but you will get to like it!

School camp is awesome. The food is okay, but not the greatest. I went to school camp in 6th grade. The people in my cabin ended up being my friends.

Also, the boys and girls are split up, don't worry. :)

OK, I just got back from school camp, so here's the review:

FOOD: It was really good. Normally I hate spagetti, but they served it there, and I ate some.

SAFTEY: On a scale of 1-10, I'd say 7. We did canoeing and archery there. One group tipped over in the canoeing, and the archery wasn't the safest. Overall, though, it was pretty safe.

CABINS: Ok, not the greatest. The floors were concrete, the showers were gross, and the beds were terribly uncomfortable (well, I'm used to sleeping on memory foam xD). Yours probably will be too. But don't worry, the boys and girls split up. And you might be paired up with all your friends! (That happened to me.)

EXTRA NOTES:

-Don't bring a photo of your parents or anything else that remind you of them.

-Fill up your water bottle as often as possible and drink little and often.

-Eat as much as you can. (But not so much that it gives you indigestion, you don't want to be walking around feeling sick!)

-Use rest time to nap or build up your strength.

-Don't bring money unless there is a gift shop.

-Use the bathroom before you go on the trails.

AND MOST IMPORTENTLY...

Don't aim your arrow at your friends if you're doing archery! (If you did that at my camp, you'd get sent home)

Sorry that this is so long!

Thanks,

snickerpie

FOOD: It was really good. Normally I hate spagetti, but they served it there, and I ate some.

SAFTEY: On a scale of 1-10, I'd say 7. We did canoeing and archery there. One group tipped over in the canoeing, and the archery wasn't the safest. Overall, though, it was pretty safe.

CABINS: Ok, not the greatest. The floors were concrete, the showers were gross, and the beds were terribly uncomfortable (well, I'm used to sleeping on memory foam xD). Yours probably will be too. But don't worry, the boys and girls split up. And you might be paired up with all your friends! (That happened to me.)

EXTRA NOTES:

-Eat as much as you can. (But not so much that it gives you indigestion, you don't want to be walking around feeling sick!)

AND MOST IMPORTENTLY...

Don't aim your arrow at your friends if you're doing archery! (If you did that at my camp, you'd get sent home)

Thanks,

snickerpie
Wow! :huh:

It sounds like you had a great time! ;)

EXTRA NOTES:

AND MOST IMPORTENTLY...

Thanks,

snickerpie
Whoa!x^D

I came back from my camp on the 5th.And we also did archery and canoeing!=D

We also did something called Alpine Tower or something.It was 45 feet tall.I didnt want to climb it!Im scared of heights...

I only went to 15 feet...>.>

xD

Are you sure we didnt go to the same camp? ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back