School grade!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What grade are you in?

• 1. 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 2nd

• 3. 3d

• 4. 4th

• 5. 5th

• 6. Middle School

• 7. High school

• 8. In kindergarden or below

• 7. Not in high school anymore.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm in the 7th grade right now, I should be in the 8th grade. I got held back in Kindergarten cause I got there in June, and I didn't know that much cause I was from Russia, well anyways. I'm in Middle School. Goes through 6th-8th, 7th grade is pretty fun I guess. I like 6th grade better. I bet I'm going to like it EVEN more when I'm in the 8th grade!

-NINJA :(

Happy Valentines Day!

I dunno- we don't do grades! I'm in P7, if anyone knows what that means! :kusatchi:

year 7 what grade is that? it's age 11 going on age 12
Usually ages 11-12 is 6th grade in America.

It really depends on the age you started school. Some kids start school earlier, so they're older than most their class, or they start later, making them younger.

im year 7 in high school (from primary) and its fun being in high school except the bullies. *shivers* anyway.... I mostly forget my stuff in my locker and they moved the lockers yesterday.... >.< so now I found my locker and i have to look for my besties locker. Dang locker movers. >.<"'

~SG~

Well in the UK we never call them grades we call them years!

I am in year 6 and in the last form of Primary school,

I am the 3rd oldest in the school! Yipee and I am up for the 11+! I am hoping I will pass but I will only get the results on march. Thats a thing I am not looking forward to hehehe.

I don't know which Grade I'm in as I'm in England and we don't use that sysytem, we use Years instead.

And I'm in Year 7 of Secondary School, would anyone mind telling me how the grade system works? I'm curious?

I don't know which Grade I'm in as I'm in England and we don't use that sysytem, we use Years instead.And I'm in Year 7 of Secondary School, would anyone mind telling me how the grade system works? I'm curious?
Me too. I think its know diffrent except when I looked on the poll they didnt have grade 6 so I dont really understand lol!

I hate school. I wish I never had to go but I am in 8th grade and it sucks. :D

Grade 3! Anyone else in grade 3?
^ Oop! We have a new youngest! Grade 3 was the best!

I am in grade 5 now! We are learning ancient Civilizations! ;)

Let it snow **

I am in the 10th grade, I think being a Sophmore is one of the most boring grades.

Freshmen: Your new to high school

Junior: Upper classmen

Senior: Last year of high school

See Sophmore, has nothing.

I don't know which Grade I'm in as I'm in England and we don't use that sysytem, we use Years instead.And I'm in Year 7 of Secondary School, would anyone mind telling me how the grade system works? I'm curious?
Well, I'm In canada, and our grade system goes like this. Every year nwe go up a "grade" so:

Pre-school- ages 4-5

GRADESCHOOL:

Kindergarten- age 5

grade 1- age 6

grade 2-age 7

grade 3- age 8

grade 4- age 9

grade 5- age 10

grade 6- age 11

JUNIOR HIGH

grade 7- age 12/13

grade 8- age 13/14

grade 9- age 14/15

HIGH SCHOOL

Grade 10- ages 15/16

Grade 11- ages 16/17

Grade 12- ages 17/18

then off to university!!

P.S I put slashes between some of the grade ages because some people have different birthdays at different times of the year, so they may be 14 at the beginning of grade 9, then turn 15 at the end, so ya!

Hope i cured your curiosity!!!

*tg*

Well, I'm In canada, and our grade system goes like this. Every year nwe go up a "grade" so:
Pre-school- ages 4-5

GRADESCHOOL:

Kindergarten- age 5

grade 1- age 6

grade 2-age 7

grade 3- age 8

grade 4- age 9

grade 5- age 10

grade 6- age 11

JUNIOR HIGH

grade 7- age 12/13

grade 8- age 13/14

grade 9- age 14/15

HIGH SCHOOL

Grade 10- ages 15/16

Grade 11- ages 16/17

Grade 12- ages 17/18

then off to university!!

P.S I put slashes between some of the grade ages because some people have different birthdays at different times of the year, so they may be 14 at the beginning of grade 9, then turn 15 at the end, so ya!

Hope i cured your curiosity!!!

*tg*
Wow you go by age, no so here theres a kid in my class that just turned 14 and were in 7th grade(thats old, he got held back i think...)

Haha, that's funny because your profile says you were born in 1994.You must be lying or really smart.

:]
Alot of people that were born in 1994 are in sixth grade, alot of my friends actually..

i have to say enjoy what u got dont mess up im in 10th grade and i slacked off too much now i cant stop so dont u guys start. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back