School is out yo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Americans are out of school already?

Here in the UK we get a six week Summer Break. I hear you get somewhere in the region of 13 weeks.

That's just wrong.

You Americans are out of school already?
Here in the UK we get a six week Summer Break. I hear you get somewhere in the region of 13 weeks.

That's just wrong.
Yep yep, I have like, 2-2.5 months or so of summer.

We might not get as much vactation during the other parts of the year though.

Omg!!! Lucky o.o i have 2 more weeks of school left(June 18th)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya my school has been out sense May 24th. So 8 days! I have been doing something everyday from 1:00- 8:00 and sometimes longer. I play tennis tho. So ya. I have gotten SO dark! From being out side for 8 days! lol. I got burnt at first. Now I am all good. lol. But I have gotten MEGA hurt. I am sun burnt kind of. It was really bad. But anyways. I am sunburnt, I have 8 misqeto bits, I have sores all over my legs and they bleed, my toes are bleeding from scraping them against the swimming pool ground, and I have an alsar from worring to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep yep, I have like, 2-2.5 months or so of summer. We might not get as much vactation during the other parts of the year though.
OMG! D:

Lucky! xD!

I hope your hoilday is great so far,

I still have like 3 weeks left untill the Winter Hoildays. x_x

~Mango

as any of u guys can see

at my signutare i only have 2

school days left (not including

weekends)

I'm in Canada and I just finished classes today but I still have final exams until the 11th..i have a bit over 3 months for summer vacation :D Private schools are awesome for vacation time haha

Last edited by a moderator:
yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr you americas are so lucky we brits dont leave school till sometime july! we get a 6 week break.... but on the plus side we dont have summer school ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back