School power outs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix666

Reaction score
Has your school ever been cut off power while you were there?

Mine hasn't BUT, it has ran out of water.

It was back in 2006, a week before Christmas holidays. We came to school, and it was fine, though when we went inside, we didn't get any water from the boiler. My mum works in the school and she was phoning the peoples parents and asking to pick them up. They got out of school early. Because my mum works in the school, I didn't. Some people from my class didn't either, their parents couldn't get them. So after they left there was about 100 people in the whole school, from 518. But, we all got into one class and played games and painted so it was fun, lol.

Also, fire alarms, how many fire drills in a day have you had?

Me? The most? 5 in 2 hours.

No. We didn't have a power out.

As for fire drills, we once had 3 firedrills in one period. ._. In 10 mintutes.. O_O

The other day, the elementary school in the same school district as my middle school lost power. So we had an early dismissal. Once in 6th grade, the power went out for 30 seconds and then it came back on. On Friday, the power went out in my house and didn't come back on until earlier today.

I've had the power go out in my house for a period of a day or two.

But at school? Yeah, a few times. But then the back-up generator kicks in, so you don't lose power for more than a few minutes.

I remember in 7th grade chorus, the power went out. Being in a sound-blocked, windowless cave, it was I-can't-see-my-own-hand-in-front-of-my-face dark. Pitch black. And this girl screamed, "Dude! People could be making out right now and nobody would even notice!" xD

It did once or twice this year so far. So every now and then, I guess.

^ LMAO

Yus the power has gone out a few times at our school. It totally pwned, but we were all liek D: "AW" when it came back on. Some girls screamed it was hilarious.

Once in sixth grade. It came back on immediately, though, and the fire alarm went off. It was cold outside too, and I had no jacket. Pure agony and hate for twenty minutes, my dears.

No powerouts, but about 2 weeks ago someone pulled the fire alarm as a joke right before lunch.

Because of that, most of the student body didn't get to eat. I was part of it.

Needless to say, no one appreciated the prank :)

Several Times at all my schools. At my elementary the electricity went out 2 times each year. At my othe elementary school it went out 0 times. Last year when we were taking our state acheviment test it went out and i just came out of the bathroom. LOL. At my 1st elementary school we almost had early dismissal because we wouldn't have food or water or lights to see. And I had daycare right after school so...... But tommorow we might have early dismissal and the power outage because of a bunch of ice and snow hitting here soooooo we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

XOXO,

KK

i had a power out at school when i was in the computer lab-.-"

i didnt save ...

I had a black out once.

Our school has one main building, a math block, a 'middle school building' for the 7 and 8 graders and a language block.

My pastoral/homeroom is in the language block.

Our principal came and told us we had a black out.

After pastoral we had to go to our next class and I had to walk through the main building which was PITCH BLACK.

It was scary!

D:

I have had 5 fire drills in a week.

2 were pranks.

1 was real.

2 were from a faulty sensor.

Our principal was not pleased.

I had many fire drills. Most of them were pranks.

I had 4 fire drills that year. The first one was my friend's friend's brother's friend. He was in 7th grade. When this happened, I ran out of the school and after that, I was sooo angry because It was only a prank. The second one was by somebody I don't know. (I don't know what they thought.) The third one was from my friend cause she thought that "If they can do it, then I can do it too." That was a bad idea. The fourth one was real. I didn't know, I thought it was a prank again, so I didn't run out of the school. My friends scream "What ya doin' there? Come on! You wanna die?" And I didn't listen. (Why didn't I listen?) I stayed there. I saw people running out of the school and I smelled smoke. I screamed! Like crazy! "OMG! Help me I'm gonna die! Fire is killin' me! AAAAAHHHH!!" I ran out and I saw my friends. They said "Told ya. No more pranks. o_o" lol

hmm. No blackouts.

-ilovekuchipa555

Grade 3 I did :D

We were so scared then the anouncments came on saying that everyone must remain calm (we dont have a backup generator). so then some grade 7's (who are like the principals slaves) came and handed us some flashlights. the teacher said if you want to go to the bathroom you have to bring a friend along and bring the flashlight. Its so uncomfotable going to he bathroom with some guy just outside the stall breathing hard like a maniac ;(. The power still was off when we went home and didnt come on yet until the next afternoon.

Tons of times

2nd grade: Big one. ate Popcicles

3rd grade: The power went out, only like 10 people came to school x.x

7th grade: Watching a movie and went out. Everyone started screaming, there was no windows or lights o_o Everyone in Jr High was screaming "MURDERER MURDERER!!!" ......

And they always go off an on sometimes xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back