School Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPhoenicx

Reaction score
When I send my tamagotchi off to school, Mr. Turtlepedia, the teacher always puts 3 Intellectual Skill Points into a box, mixed in with two other boxes of poop. I've tried, tested, and experimented with different ways to solve the puzzle, but I can't figure it out, I think there should be a trick to it, depending on which ones flash each time. Can someone help me out with this? I'd greatly appreciate it!

B)

Well, the teacher always puts the point in the same box (the box to the far right.) When he does, you may want to put a finger by it to help keep track of it. Then, when the boxes flash, that means that they have switched. If the box that had the skill point in it flashed, it switched places with the other one. move your finger or marker (make sure you can still see the boxes :huh: ) to the box which now has the skill point. If the other two boxes without the skill point flash, it didn't move. Think you get it now?

Thank you very much! I understand now, so the two boxes that flash switch places, I see, thanks!

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back