School Robbery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
On friday 9:15 PM two or more people stole all of the laptops and cords. Well from cart 1 and 2. Thats 28 laptops. But all of the laptops in cart 3 were locked up and safe. We just found out this morning. Also someone stole a laptop a few months ago. Our school teachers found out this morning. The police are around the school fingerprinting the teachers if any of them stole the laptops. I hate this because i was writing on a 6 page report on a laptop! Evil people steeling 28,000+ worth of laptops and cords.

Has your school been robbed?

Or threatened by a bomb?

Also our school was threatened by a bomb once. But the bomb never blew up or anything.

We had a bomb threat. But it was just overheat in the boiler room.

In Elementary school we had to hide in the dark, dead silent, and absolutely terrified, for five hours, because some robber guy called and warned us that a guy was coming with a gun. It turned out to be a plan to distract the police while they robbed a bank. In middle school, there's a fist fight in the cafeteria every other day or so, but I only watch it if it's a skin fight, I don't like watching the ones with blades, it makes me uneasy. We have stuff all the time where there's some eight graders making trouble, so I stay out of the halls when no one else is around. Not the safest school.

Once a few years ago, somebody put a note in a library book saying "there is a bomb in the building". So we had to walk down to the elementary school for the rest of the day, and there wasn't any bomb...

At my primary school a theif took one laptop [There were 7 brand new Macs and they only took 1!?!?! I would have taken all of them.]

They also tried to get the safe out and they dropped it on the new tiles smashing them all then gave up so Mrs W got to school to find this safe blocking her way to get in the door and had to go the long way she told us.

At my current school my teacher told me that 10 years ago a man went crazy with a gun so no one got hurt though, he was only shooting in his backyard like a nutter but they still had to get down on the ground until it was over.

1 progegter fthing for the smart boaard (at primary)

and someone threw a rock into a class room once

Hm, I dont think our school has had any robberies, but they did break into the gym and graffiti all over the walls. We had a gun threat once, and we had to stay inside, but I had to go to the toilet so I went with the teacher.

Why does everyone have smart boards?? Even Carly does :wacko:

At my old school, one of the boys thought he saw a man holding a gun at one of the teachers 0_0

Heh. My high school had a bomb threat, I think my Sophomore year.

What's amusing, the "bomb" was in the field. Set to go off at 1:30pm. The staff moved us out to the same field the supposed bomb was set to go off in at 1:45pm, 15 minutes after said bomb was supposed to blow.

That school was full of geniuses I swear >.<;

My primary school was robbed of 10 overhead projectors and idk laptops..

When we where in year 6 there was a weapon fight and we all had to stay quiet in our school for 2 hours the reason the fist/weapon fight was is because one dude brother was bulling one dudes son so it broke out :wacko:

We had a bomb threat. But it was just overheat in the boiler room.
The boiler room overheated in my school, too. We got to go home. :)

And someone stole money from student council.

THAT IS ALL.

We had a bomb threat once..

Once someone brought a defunct hang grenade to school and we had to evacuate to another school for the whole day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back