School Sucks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you take yor tama to school?

• I play in class my teacher would never notice!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um,I only play in the school bathroom with my tama.

• Only at recess....we gotta.

• My sister takes it to school not me...and its mine!

• No way my teacher always looks at me and if he/she saw me playing-big troble!!!!

• Im sneeky... I could bring it-no problem!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do the same thing as all of yall but sometimes i just press pause when i know it is gonna be a busy day!

I PLAY ALL THE TIME IN SCHOOL ESPECIALLY DURING LUNCH WITH MY FRIENDS I LUCKY CAUSE I'M NOT ALONE IN THE OBSSETION. THE SAD PART THOUGH IS THAT I'M IN HIGH SHCOOL. :rolleyes: LOL

Well, i just play with my tamagotchis when ever i feel like it... :D LOL. The teachers hate me so much and they say i have probs. and i need councilling!! HOW RUDE! thats y i dont like my teachers!

Also, she once tryed to take it of me and i said "NO"!!! LOL....she go so angrey, we had a full argument!! it went for like the hole lesson!! LOL it was so funny! So, that torght her a lesson:

DONT MESS WITH "insert real name here"

LOL! :angry: :angry:

whenever something beeps...everyone looks at me :lol:
:D haha that's funny! :lol: my parents make me turn my tama off durring skool days b/c they want me to pay more attention to my grades. :eek: but sometimes i'll take it anyways and play it in my p.e locker or in my backpack or in the bathroom. i wish more people at my skool played with tamagotchis!!! B)

well i just got my first tama a week ago and it's holiday right now and the school will start on 2nd january so right now, i just bully my sister to take care and play with the tama. :lol:

but i don't think i'll be able to bring my tama to school coz it's a private school and only have around 80 students and 13 teachers so they'll notice anything unusual with us student. if anything was confisticated by the teachers, parents have to redeem them or else the item will be school properties. my walkman was once confiscated and luckily enough my dad handled it. (he gave me back my walkman, along with my friend's westlife cassette) :lol:

can't imagine my principle caring for a tama. :p

I turn the sound off and play in class half listening half not! Once the sound was on and it was so scary!! My friend got hers taken away by our math teacher!!

I play with my tama when during class when i am done with my work

but i turn off the sound

I have to do it during history,cus mr.history always stares at the computer while we work!

I would never bring my tama to school. If i got caught with my tamagotchie at school my teacher would take it away for the whole week and then it would die. I don't think it's worth the risk of loosing it.

Also, the teacher might give me a detention. Anyway, it's not worth it. I leave mine with my mom who looks after it.

my teacher lets me play with it as long as the sound is turned off and i dont play during explanations
Your a lucky fellow r u in elemantary cuz im in middle skool(elementary teachers luv you more than your middle skool actually your middle skool teachers dont like you at all unless you have an A in there class exept for one teacher and that my english teacher shes da bomb!)

I got mine during winter break so ill have to see but if i turn the sound i think ill get away with im like 95.9% sure

my teacher would probubly take away my tama if I brang it to school.

my teachers would probably take it away, give me a detention, call my parents, and give it back after a week. i'm not willing to risk it.

Your a lucky fellow r u in elemantary cuz im in middle skool(elementary teachers luv you more than your middle skool actually your middle skool teachers dont like you at all unless you have an A in there class exept for one teacher and that my english teacher shes da bomb!)
^ yeah ditto.

I wouldn't really wanna be home schooled because like you cant hang out with your friends during school time and its better when there are kids around u. My friend and i cheated once. It was cool. then we did it again.lol :D

~julie :D

I bring them and play them between classes, i keep them in my locker and no teachers are ever nearby so ha ha to them :D . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back