School Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about "going to the bathroom" to take care of it? This would be especially easy if you're at a school that gives you different teachers for different classes, but I know that not all schools do it, especially elementary school. Should definitely be easy in high school, although I don't know how many other high schoolers play with these... =P

I've had a few bad experiences with my tamas and none of the people in my class can even take them out at recess or even bring them to school anymore! My teacher told us that we would get in trouble if we brought our tamas to school again, but we didn't believe her, and she made every one of us that brought our tamas to school fill out stupid think sheets and take them home to get them signed! Including me! I hate my teacher, I hate my school, AND I ACCIDENTALLY STARTED HATING MY TAMA! What's going on!

What about "going to the bathroom" to take care of it?
It does work espessially for me

Coz i have 6 diff classes a day right and so i can i ask to go toilet/ drink and my teachers dont kno that ive been the class before so yea it kool :huh:

my teacher has a june box and she took my friends tamagotchi and put it in thare so now(it's probably dead) she can't see it till june byee byee sexY(thats his name) :huh:

Well I play with my Tamas ALL the time during class I keep mine in my pocket.. Don't see how you get caught... Maybe if your teacher lets you pic a seat you could pic BACK OF THE ROOM! that would be smart.. If I leave me sound off then I just play with it under my desk with my knees up... Never got caught yet... 'cept once in band

What about "going to the bathroom" to take care of it? This would be especially easy if you're at a school that gives you different teachers for different classes, but I know that not all schools do it, especially elementary school. Should definitely be easy in high school, although I don't know how many other high schoolers play with these... =P
I plan to when I am in High School! :rolleyes:

turn the volume off and if your in class you can just put it like down in your lap and play with it , as for encourageing people to bring theirs to school i really dont think tamagotchi's are as ..illegal to bring to school as playstation3's and cd players so it shouldnt be a prob unless you have it out in a disrupted way or the sound is really loud so just turn the sound off you should have no prob unless the teacher hates you an yea ive had a few of those lol

I keep mine in a pocket or a lanyard.Only check on them while my teachers not looking and yesterday I chacked and the matchmaker came!!!!

I usally keep mine in the zip up pocket of my school fleece, and if I want to check on it, but its the middle of class, ;) I ask to got to the loo, then when Im all alone in the toilets, I check on it, I hope this is useful!

I have tried it ONCE. I just couldn't resist showing it to my 2nd best friend, (name classified). He told my teacher (name classified) and I just gave it to her paused.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really meant to tell you these, but a few tips!

1. While playing with your Tamagotchi in so-called Recess, always hide somewhere (e.g. rain water... thing).

2. It's especially good if your school has an oversized field! Run right to the back of the field! Then, once you've done that, turn your face to the fence/hill. Last thing, take your tamagotchi out of your secret compartment and look after it!

3. NEVER take your Tamagotchi near bullies. They'll beat you up, pin you to the ground and find the Tamagotchi which they'll steal. Talking about bullying, if it's severe, dial 0800 1111 to get to Childline.

Meh,

I take Tamey to school evryday.All i evr do is...

a)TURN THE SOUND OFF!-if it beeps you will be in biiiiggg trouble

b)Try and keep the people that know about it down-They may attract attention by asking to see it and stuff

-coolpikaaa

Actually, you could also just bring up the clock and then tell your teacher that it's your stylish clock, if she doesn't already know what it is. :lol:

i hide my tama in my shirt cause i have one of those necklaces that holds them. that way, i can just lift my shirt a bit and check to see if he's okay, and then i quickly put my shirt over my tama and hes is safe!!! :lol:
I never thought of that.

I brought it to school today, and it died :lol: I never had a chance to check on it, except at lunch. My friends saw it, and laughed at me for having such a "childish" toy. It doesn't make me stop liking Tamagotchis ( :( *whew*) but it made me think about bringing it to school...

Good ideas, but none of them work for me, sadly.

:furawatchi: hey I`ve had a v1 42 years,and if you have A TAMA HATING TEACHER give the tama to someone who has a tama-ok-teacher.Then get it back at recess!!TIP:if you have jeans with a REAL botton put them in there and check them when you go to the "bathroom"then put them in your pocket!!and I have a tama-hating teacher!!!mrs.hatter at nicoma park intermediate in nicoma-park oklahoma she took mybff`s tams 3 of them!!! :rolleyes: she wont give them back until parent teacher confrences!!!wich is in 2 months!!my tams havent been taking away yet... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well you know if your teacher takes it and never gives it back OR throws it out you can tell your mom that she stole it and wont give it back.You can sue her for STEALING!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back