School uniforms

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your school have a uniform?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
One simple question, two simple answers. Yayness.

This idea popped into my head because I was just thinking about how our future principal (future as in taking place next year) might set uniforms. How fun. e_e;

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Nope, and I don't really want school uniforms. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

NO my school does not have uniforms. Unfortuly next year in middle school we will most likely have uniforms.

In my old elementary school we had uniforms, but then in my second elementary school we had no uniforms. But the annoy thing in Middle School is that we have to tuck in our clothes because some people Might have weapons, and etc in their pockets, and they want to see our pockets..

yeah my school does.they're not that strict about the uniforms.some ppl wear jeans.i wear black pants instead of navy blue.

Nope! And from the sounds of it I wouldn't really enjoy looking like everyone else! If the new school I'm going to after spring break has us wear uniforms I would be so ticked but my mom would have probably informed me about it unless they make a last second decision!

Nope! And I'm happy! I think uniforms take some of the personality out of you! Wearing what you want is expressive! :(

-Spongeboby

One simple question, two simple answers. Yayness.
This idea popped into my head because I was just thinking about how our future principal (future as in taking place next year) might set uniforms. How fun. e_e;
it costs a lot for it aswell( i have 2 over all it cost my mam £100,thats a lot!!!!!!!!)

drwhokid

Call me weird if you must but I would most likely prefer school uniforms in my schools. (unless they are skirts! No WAY I'm I gonna wear a skirt!) Wanna know why? Because in my school they are all obsessed about what you wear. To be popular you have to wear all the clothes that are 'in'. When I lived in Venezuela, every school (except college) you had to wear a uniform. In preschool, you wore a red shirt with black pants (or skirt for girls depending on school) In kindergarden you wore a yellow shirt with black pants or skirt. From 1st to 6th grade you wore a white shirt with black pants and\or a skirt. From 7th to 9th you wore a light blue shirt with black pants and/or skirt. From 10th to 12th you wore a cream colored shirt with bblack pant and/or skirt. And yes I do know that it costs a lot for school uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back