--- School ---

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^_^ Everytime i go to school i win fashion points (it's not kindergarden/preschool) it never shows up i go with 98 fashion points and come back with 98 fashion points what should i do??

^_^ Everytime i go to school i win fashion points (it's not kindergarden/preschool) it never shows up i go with 98 fashion points and come back with 98 fashion points what should i do??
:) what?

I'm sorry. If your gonna make a topic about these "fashion points" maybe you should tell us what they are. Because I'm clueless.

I'm sorry. If your gonna make a topic about these "fashion points" maybe you should tell us what they are. Because I'm clueless.
Seriously! I have no Idea what your talking about.... :) ^_^

WannaBex3

she/he is talking about the flower points you get on you version 4 tamagotchi

sorry i don't really know how to help

also this is in the wrong topic

Well, when your tamagotchi first gets told it can 'go to school', you have the opportunity to choose a teacher. And what types of points you get when you go to school depends on the teacher you choose. Mr. Canvas gives creativity points, Ms. Flower gives social points, and Mr. Turtle (the teacher you probably have, he looks like a turtle) gives intelligence points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back