School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi9123

Reaction score
:( I need help-I have school and now I don't know what to do with my v4 tamagotchi.I can't pause it all day!!-my training had gone lower, time takes sooo long because of pausing for 9-10 hours in school and my school doesn't allow Tamagotchis!!!I can't leave it on all day either because it'l lose health and die...ect.Plz help me. :( I don't know why school bans Tamagotchis. :( :( :D

Set the time to when your tamagotchi goes to sleep while you're at school. So you don't have to pause it or anything. When you get home or when you get the time to play with your tama, set the time back to normal time.

if u go to school u get lunch and (if ur in middle skool) u get like 5min tween class, then can care 4 it. it aint much but u still can keep it in ur back pack/ locker paused unitl u get extra time. i do that and i get secret characters, so its a good method to smuggle tamas in and out of skool. ;)

Keep it in ur pocket and ask to go to the toilet and fix it up in there!!! lol. (Not recomended... but its a plan!) But yeah, either make it sleep all day or keep it running and fix it up at breaks. (My school is strict coz im in highschool and aparently we are too old for them...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back