School.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Okay so school it can be weird yet so funny. Okay today my class had fun friday. And people were playing these board games but a few of the they boys were playing with stuffed animals. I know it sounds weird but it isn't like that they were throwing them at eachother and all that. Okay anyway me, my friend Giannina, and my friend Victoria were playing monopoly. Then we looked over at where the boys were sitting on the floor and one of them called Edrick said get out of my house and threw one of the stuffed animals at the door of this black machine thing that has a ton of blue wires in it. And then me victoria and giannina started crazking up laughing. And then a few days before that I was wearing this blue shirt that said I heart being a daddys girl. And Edrick and somebody else were passing out these blue math advantage books and he read my shirt and he imitated a girl's voice and said you got it girlfriend. And me and my friend Giannina started giggling like crazy.

And there is alot more moments in school like that. But anyway have things like that ever happened when you have went to school?

yea. my friend jacque sue is so weird but so funny. she does the most random things, and it makes everyone laugh XD like if shes answering a question in math, she'll start then randomly say YES! or NO!XD

YESSS!! My school is so WEIRD. xD

Once, In Technology, it was all silent and someone farted. I swear, everyone laughed their heads off! xD

Maths: I was playing with my pencil and all of a sudden it flew 2 tables across and landed on the floor and my face was: O.O and then all of a sudden the whole table laughed so loud it wasnt funny.

Technology (AGAIN): We had to put the burner on a wet paper towel and someone paper went on fire. XDD

Technology (AGAINN): A boy was holding a nail for another boy and he hit his thumb three times and EVERYTIME it got hit he hit the door going: OMG....phhhhhhhhf..... AHhhhhhh.... (Like that family guy moment where Peter got kicked in the shin and he would go: pphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhf.....Aaaaahhhhh... XDDD)

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back