SCHOOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Who else starts school back on monday? I'm kind of excited.. well... more than that... I'M SUPER EXCITED! Or at least I will be until Monday morning when I have to wake up at 5:30!

*cough* Anyways... I'm entering my sophomore year of High School. What grade are you going into and when do you start school?

I am going to be in in 9th grade. The school in my town starts on Wednesday, but since I'm going to a boarding school I'm moving in in on August 31st and then I have three days or orientation and then we start actual classes.

Who else starts school back on monday? I'm kind of excited.. well... more than that... I'M SUPER EXCITED! Or at least I will be until Monday morning when I have to wake up at 5:30!
*cough* Anyways... I'm entering my sophomore year of High School. What grade are you going into and when do you start school?
Same. Though I'm not excited at all. x..x;

On Tuesday I will be a 7th grader.

I get my own locker :3 Exept I have classes upstairs and outside in the trailors so It will be a hassle getting to my locker and the class and maybe the bathroom under 4 minutes X__X

This year I'm going to decorate my locker. Last year, since I, FOR SOME REASON, wanted a bottom locker, I got it and HATED IT! So this year I will choose a top locker, close to all my friends =)

Oh yeah! We can choose our lockers! Yay!

This year I'm going to decorate my locker. Last year, since I, FOR SOME REASON, wanted a bottom locker, I got it and HATED IT! So this year I will choose a top locker, close to all my friends =)
That's cool.

I got a top locker last year. It was the first year I could actually comfortably reach! :D It was nice that either there wasn't someone below me or they very rarely visited so they never got in my way. :p

I'm going into 6th grade!!!!! :D I'm excited because I totally spiced up my backpack, I have a new hair cute, I got my braces off, And even my freind said I look totally different. But sadly we don't get lockers :p Even though we were supposed to!!! :mad:

We don't get to chose our locker Dx Only our locker partner, (but they have to be in your 7th period >_>) But this year I should have my own since a new school was built and half the people are leaving<3

We don't get to chose our locker Dx Only our locker partner, (but they have to be in your 7th period >_>) But this year I should have my own since a new school was built and half the people are leaving<3
You had to share a locker? O.O I'd HATE that!

Im starting 7th grade Aug. 28, Im really excited and terrified at the same time xD

The biggest problem is that I am scared to death of people older than me that I dont know. I dont have any problem at all talking to people on the internet or anything, just when I actually meet them. I must face my fear :p

If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

[SIZE=13pt]September 3th! I'll be going into 11th grade! Woot, Senior. [/SIZE]

I just hope there isn't so much drama and crap like there was last year...Dear god. >.>

Don't wanna go through that again.

[SIZE=13pt]September 3th! I'll be going into 11th grade! Woot, Senior. [/SIZE] 

I just hope there isn't so much drama and crap like there was last year...Dear god. >.>

Don't wanna go through that again.
Senior? Everybody graduates in grade 12 not grade 11. You're a junior...

I'll just say I'm going into my last year of middle school. Seriously, I can't wait to get this year over with so it'll be summer again. D;

I am going into 6th grade(1st year of middle school) and i start school september 3rd. i am really excited. XD but I'm also afraid I might get lost..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting sep. 2 and I'm going into 7th.

yea i no we start way later and we;re so lucky but we also get out jun 26

oh gawd. the bottoms are the worst. x..x

in 7th grade i got na bottom locker and there was this stupid idiot in the locker above me, he kept nearly every book in his back pack, and for the lunch break he'd stuff it in there, and take it out later, and once he took it out and it fell on my head. x..x

i'm going into 8th grade. i'm not excited for school at all. i hate it. i'm in a school full of ignorant ghetto people, and they're pretty racist too. and i don't really fit in well with my age group.

i'm going into 8th grade. i'm not excited for school at all. i hate it. i'm in a school full of ignorant ghetto people, and they're pretty racist too. and i don't really fit in well with my age group.
That's like; exactly me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back