School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do I do?

• Pause it in my locker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it on in my locker

• keep it on in my pocket

• pause it in my pocket

• Change sleep time

• other(explain below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my tamas to sleep when i wake up (so i wont forget it). So i don't bring them to school, i have them sleeping at home. :]

im homeschooled too but i hate it and my mom wont let me playwith them she tells me that shell smash them with a sledge hammer

You see i used to keep mine around my neck till i broke it............. GOD I HATE DEBUGGING!!!!!!!!!!!! so keep a lanyard or chain or somethin to keep it on. and if your teacher asks, SAY ITS A CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

At my school almost everyone gad a tamagotchi. but the silly old teachers baned them. but we still brang them to school but then when we had assembly they said NO MORE TAMAS OR YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!! but i sometimes secretly brung it to school. i just put it in my bag and paused it

[SIZE=8pt]pause and put it in yr pocket then at break,lunch and after skol u can unpause it and play wit it B) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What I usually do I have mine paused at home til I get back home from school or I give it to my mom to take to work and she will take care of it. My MOM ROCKS!!!! :)

My school is the best, and since im a senior i can have it with me at all times and the teachers love the darn things. My english teacher Michelle even has 2 of her own~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back