School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you bring your tamas to school?

• Yes, the teachers have no problem with them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but we have to have them on silent.

• No, I wouldn't dare!

• No, the teachers confiscate them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know if our school allows them, they never said they weren't. I used to bring them into class with the sound turned off all the time and connect with my friends. Now I set the time so they are sleeping and they are in my backpack.

yea, were aloud at our school, but usually they have to be kept in our lockers. But actully, no one plays tamas at our school anymore :wacko: at our school it was a big thing at one time but after awhile it just wasnt a big thing! even I have my tama in my desk, I ahven't touch it for almost a year!! :lol:

yea, were aloud at our school, but usually they have to be kept in our lockers. But actully, no one plays tamas at our school anymore :wacko:   at our school it was a big thing at one time but after awhile it just wasnt a big thing! even I have my tama in my desk, I ahven't touch it for almost a year!! :lol:

Ya at our school tamagotchi's used to be the biggest thing! (I started the fad at our school) and soon everyone had one! We brought them into class and connected all the time but once peoples batteries started dieing no one played with them anymore. I stopped playing with tamagotchis for about a year then i decided to put batteries in my old V2, and now I play with them again.

Now only the odd grade 5 or 6 kid have a tamagotchi, and i'm in grade 7. Our school had so many fads the eventually died out.

Yeah, The teachers dont give a care, If we play with em then yeah xD I dont bring mines because someone threw my V2 out the window on the bus and when I went looking for it on School Grounds it was gone, I know 2 other girls who carry their V3 on their lanyards, Everyone in the school has to wear a ID so some girls keep em on Lanyards

I bring mine to school (university), in my purse on silent. So far I haven't been told not to, but they might just not be noticing me pressing buttons! Also, professors are generally a bit more easygoing than grade school teachers. Only problem is, no other kids my age have a tama so mine has no friends :angry: .

I keep both my tamagotchis in my purse on silent. I can hide them pretty well :angry: I am very good at keeping things hidden :angry:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back