School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel35

Reaction score
Well it says in the instuctions that you can atted pre-school that is ages 0-2

how do I? and why cant I attend pre-school at tama-town? (he is a toddler)

Well it says in the instuctions that you can atted pre-school that is ages 0-2how do I? and why cant I attend pre-school at tama-town? (he is a toddler)
somtime when your tamagotchi is a toddler you will get a letter with a ! on it. Go to the mail icon read it and your teacher will come out. They will give you a present. and then your tamagotchi will come back to its screen. Then go to the conntect icon and press PC. Then go to tamatown.comTama Town ( here is the link) And click v4. enter your user name and then enter the code on your computer that is showing on your tamagotchi screen. Then when your done click the Middle button on your tamagotchi (B button) and it will say log out code. dont press anything. Then go back to your computer and click okay. Go to the preschool and it will be in preschool. Hope this helps!! IF i did not explain your question fully PM me.

somtime when your tamagotchi is a toddler you will get a letter with a ! on it. Go to the mail icon read it and your teacher will come out. They will give you a present. and then your tamagotchi will come back to its screen. Then go to the conntect icon and press PC. Then go to tamatown.comTama Town ( here is the link) And click v4. enter your user name and then enter the code on your computer that is showing on your tamagotchi screen. Then when your done click the Middle button on your tamagotchi (B button) and it will say log out code. dont press anything. Then go back to your computer and click okay. Go to the preschool and it will be in preschool. Hope this helps!! IF i did not explain your question fully PM me.
thx I understand I just cant wait

School Time YAYAYAY guild plz lock or delete so we have more space

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back