SCHOOL'S OUT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greendaygirl829

Reaction score
YEA SCHOOL'S OUT!!! Back to buisness...I can't beileve another school year passed wow...My friends are leaving...its all to much to handle...I cried today...I watched a real nice boy leave and I didn't even get to know him well. Luckly, I got a picture with him, with tears in both of our eyes. I watched many of my friends leave...but I know I will keep in touch and get new ones. Did you cry? Share your School's out stories...

I get out June 19th.

A few weeks from now.

I get super-happy on the last day of school because I WANT to get new friends...

One more week, it's hard to handle it. But, summer's gonna be great, mainly because I live next to my 3 bff's and my 4th bff is moving right next to me in August! only problem, I'm grounded till July 17 D= somehow I'll sneak over lol. But, next year I can't wait to meet new friends and people. (new boyfriends too lol)

One more week, it's hard to handle it. But, summer's gonna be great, mainly because I live next to my 3 bff's and my 4th bff is moving right next to me in August! only problem, I'm grounded till July 17 D= somehow I'll sneak over lol. But, next year I can't wait to meet new friends and people. (new boyfriends too lol)
I hope I can be with me crush next year... I hate his girlfriend >.>

I hope I can be with me crush next year... I hate his girlfriend >.>
that's funy cause my best friend is going out w/ my crush lol, I think he likes me though 0.0 yay for me, but my friend will hate me.

that's funy cause my best friend is going out w/ my crush lol, I think he likes me though 0.0 yay for me, but my friend will hate me.
Well I got to dance with my crush today! >.< We had lots-o-fun!! Lets talk the rest in PMs...getting off topic

I'm out too, but I'm just going into another year of middle school, not many people are leaving. I'm glad it's over. Next year I can start fresh. : D

[SIZE=7pt]3 weeks for me. *thumbs go down*[/SIZE]
same. D=

Well, actually. 3 weeks if you count the weekends.

2 weeks and 3 days if you don't..

Last edited by a moderator:
About three weeks from now is when we have our holidays.

It only goes for two weeks though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back