Scott Pilgrim RP?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
Just making this topic to see if anyone at all would be interested in a Scott Pilgrim RP, most likely set after Gideon has been defeated but with some sort of plot twist that I haven't decided on yet to keep things going~ Any SP fans out there or people willing to have a go? :3

Trust Runner. ^

Firstly, I don't read the books. How would you do it, anyway? RP characters from the books? Make up your own characters and shove them in with book characters?

Nononono.

Tamaturtle and Runner are two different people. But yeah, cannon is probably the best solution, if enough people join.

Nononono.

Tamaturtle and Runner are two different people. But yeah, cannon is probably the best solution, if enough people join.
Woah, people think me and Ellie are the same person? I NEVER KNEW I WAS ELLIE. LOLOLOLOL |DDDDD This just made my morning. I am seriously lol'ing in real life right now.

Anyway, a Scott Pilgrim RP would be awesome. Go for it, El.

Haha, I might just do it~ And yeah, I'll probably keep it as canon, but when should I set it? After the last book with some sort of twist so Gideon's alive? Or just have a big mash up of everyone and everything?

- from Runner Ellie

Okay, what does everyone else think?

Also:

16543854.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back