scratches on brand-new ID-L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just bought an idl off of ebay, sealed in its package. The seller has been great and I have no complaints at all... however, when I opened the package, I found there were quite a number of scratches on the shiny faceplate and the painted silver rim. I figured I might get some scratching on the rim, but I am very sad about the faceplate, since ti's otherwise so pretty and it was an expensive toy.

Has anyone else encountered this, and are there any fixes?

For the faceplate use Displex. It's done wonders for all my Tamagotchi screens. You can find it cheap on Amazon and Ebay. As for the silver rim you might can use a silver paint pen to hide the small scratches?

All three iD Ls I've seen in real life have the same, out-of-box scratches; One line above the middle button, and one chip in the middle of the part of the faceplate that's above the screen.

It's also really easy to scratch...

yea mine came scratched too. the princess not as much as the others, but still its obnoxious

Hmm,this seems to happen to many people.

This may be a dissappointment,if you have saved up money for the unit,but if it interferes with gameplay,I personally would recommend Displex.

Another cheaper option which may work and leave your Tamagotchi unit smelling fresh and nice,is toothpaste.

Code:
</html>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back