Scratches?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi music star but it has a scratch on the screen. Does anyone know how to remove this? Please Help if you can!

:hitodetchi:

I heard toothpaste can get scratches off,I haven't tried it though.You could always goto your local hardware store and buy a scratch remover too. :)

I used to have this all the time, but then I decided to replace the screen. Before that I used Displex and that worked quite well! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try and use clear nailpolish right now, my screen is a bit scratched up... I'll come back with news! XD

So I put the first layer on and it looks pretty good so far.. I just wish I had a better brush or something so I wouldn't have to go over it like 50 times to get rid of the little creases. Scratches are gone but it might cause a glare if it was in light- Nope never mind it doesn't! The only thing I would really be worried about is the fumes? Not sure if that would cause problems in the wiring etc... But other than that it looks good!

Your bigger problem with using nail polish is when you want to get it off, as it will scratch easily. It makes the screen look distorted if you do it wrong, and if you use nail polish remover, don't. Use rubbing alcohol, as it will not "melt" the plastic like rubbing alcohol is.

Oh thanks for letting me know! Hopefully I don't scratch it then but so far so good. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back