*Screams*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Okay so I have an aunt that was pregnant and now she is at the hostpital having her baby. And she is my dad's sister. And we have ALOT of relatives on my dads side. So I was surprised but part of me wasn't. But I am still excited!

Well she hasn't had her baby yet she isn't even in a hostipital room yet good thing she isn't going all natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friends 18 year old sister should (as in between now and March 7th) have her baby soon. maybe she will be as cute as ur cousin

Its first name is Dale. Its middle name is Edward. And its last name is Holls.

My Band Teacher Is Pregnet, too xD

My Friend and I ear fighting. I think its a girl, She thinks its a boy.

Anyway Congrats! I dont have a cousin, brother, sister or any kind of relation My age. I got 3rd cousins in my school.

Aww!! Congrats! That's such wonderful news and a very cute name :) tell your aunt I said congrats :D ! Smith is my last name too lol!

my friends 18 year old sister should (as in between now and March 7th) have her baby soon. maybe she will be as cute as ur cousin
i just found out she had her baby yesterday

her name is Isabella.

she is 5 lbs 15 oz and 18 in.

i havent seen her yet though *sigh*

i wish i could

i havent seen i baby since my sisters were born

I find it cool that Dale was born yesterday because my dad's great grandfather's birthday was yesterday. But ofcourse my dad's great grandfather is dead by now. But still it is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back