Screw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko125

Reaction score
ok so i bought a $22 brand new mesutchi. not a huge purchase. so i hade complications and eventually was able to open up the back and only use one screw to tighten the back and then use tape. Is this common among old vintage tamas small screws (p.s. it was also partly my fault cause i used a strait edge and then one was ruined)

Okay....? What's your point?

OH.

Yes it is. It is known for the vintage tamagotchis to get "stripped" screws.

Where they are very VERY hard to get out without hurting the shell of the tama.

Okay....? What's your point?

OH.

Yes it is. It is known for the vintage tamagotchis to get "stripped" screws.

Where they are very VERY hard to get out without hurting the shell of the tama.
ya i'm glad i got it to work again :D , but it was brand new when i got it :( oh well i live with it know i've learned my lesson about vintage tamas screws

Yup. All Vintage screws will eventually give you issues. Mine did and I ended up cutting the back off my baby tama from 97'... Worked but the screws just recently finally got removed...

I'm glad you got them out because many people now-a-days are having this issue. The older they are, the more of a chance you will have this issue.

I'm glad I'm not the only person with this problem. I've stripped the screws on two of my vintage Tamagotchis already. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back