Seal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Someone I visited had a seal in there room, a baby one. How do I get it? He/she didn't have all the characters logged in, and it's not in any shop. How do I get it? Here is a screenshot of the sealy:

2en9pph.jpg

It's sleeping.

its a possibility that its a secont batch figure itum

Carpets in the air? I kind of like this room. o.o

~Phnx

It's not a new item, Binary has found the new items on Tama-Zone by modifying the login codes. It's not one of them.

Yeah sure.

-20 minutes later-

*FLAILS ARMS*

I can't find it!! I know it's a topic ON Tama-Zone, and some of the items are Globe, and perfume I think? I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Binary.

EDIT:

These are the itmes from the new Gotchi FIgures: (Thanks Binary)

2aik3ea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the seal too! Yes I think it is a figure item...I really want it its soooooooo cute!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dolphin girl we already know its not a figure item binary has already found out by messing with some codes

how though? we only have 12 and we know the items for them. perhaps he might be a very good code cracker possibly getting something from the next figures???

Someone I visited had a seal in there room, a baby one. How do I get it? He/she didn't have all the characters logged in, and it's not in any shop. How do I get it? Here is a screenshot of the sealy:

2en9pph.jpg

It's sleeping.
i went to her room once! actually, it was just today! and omg, the seal is still there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back