Sean Kingston!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
I LUV HIS SONGS!!!! If you go to Seankingston.com they play Beautiful Girl and Me Love. It kind of sounds like reggae or something. lol

Anyways, I was just listening to the samples of all the songs from Walmart.com and they're okay i guess now. For a little while I wanted the album, but actually I don't now. besides, i'm already getting a DS and maybe a webcam. lol well i'm paying for most of it. :angry:

My favorite song by him is Beautiful Girl. oh and on seankingston.com they have the full version of Me Love. Its on the home page they're playin Beautiful Girl but if you stay at the homepage and listen to the whole song it goes on to Me Love and it plays the whole song! :p Those are the only 2 songs it plays though.

~Kuchi~

EDIT: Oh, by the way, did anyone see him perform on Nickelodeon Slime Ball thing? I caught it at like the middle I was browsing channels. :D He was great! lol and i saw him get slimed. :p lol

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG ARE U KIDDING! i ws just listening to me love! i love dat song, I ADORE beautiful girls! i cant get enough of those songs!

Latest posts

Back