Search for the Timeborn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regina's eyes snapped open. She was in a dorm of some kind. What kind of place was she in? Everything was tinted blue, and it smelled salty. Not that she minded, but it was like the ocean. After looking around, she saw that Lime and Maple were asleep. She left the room and as she passed one of the doors, her hair prickled and she got goosebumps. She knocked on the door. I think it's Sugilite's room, she thought. The only familiar person here, now. She sighed. I miss my friends, she thought as a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it off. No one would see her cry.

Name: Alice

Title: Songborn

Personality: She is usually timid and doesn't voice her opinions because she believes she'll say something wrong. She enjoy having time to herself and singing. Her temper though is easily set off, but after she loses her temper and calms back down, she apologizes instantly.

Looks: It's a bit big so I won't insert the actually image, just a url

Crush: None

Other: Nothing really.

"Weird. Hang on - somebody's knocking on my door." Sugilite walks out of the dorm. "Hi, Regina! Want to meet Ebony?" She asks.

Occ: Ebony =
cymric-2nd.jpg

"Aww, it's adorable! Hold on- lemme get Maple and Lime so they can meet Ebony. Oh, never mind, they followed me. I just came to find you to ask you what the heck is going on here. What's happened and stuff? Did you meet anyone else? I just fell asleep on that oceanside rock after I met you, then I woke up here. Where are we????" Another tear rolled down her cheek. She was so overwhelmed!

"These are our dorms, made to look like our rooms. I met two others - and I think there's someone in the dorm next to yours."

(Oh, I misread it. Never mind.)

"Yeah, I like passed out or something on the beach down there and woke up here. I was just meeting everyone, since I was unconcious." Regina took a deep breath. "Woah, I hear music. It's floating from one of the dorms. I'm going to go meet them. 'Bye!" She walked over to the door and knocked on it.

Alice woke up, rubbing her head. "What on ea-" She cut herself off and looked around the room, it looked the same as her room, but had a different feel to it. "Where am I...?" She questioned herself before moving towards the door.

Kanon sat on her bed, glaring at the walls and trying to figure out what was up with these dorms, resembling rooms at home. She decided that the dorms were likely made by a power of some person with powers. Curiously, she noticed a pencil outside her dorm room. She grabbed it, and walked back in her room before setting fire to the pencil. It burned to ashes and crumbled, but the black remains faded away. "Hm..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanon pondered over the puzzle as she once again tried to burn the wall. No luck; it didn't char, the flames ate nothing. "Weird."

Alice stared at the girl for a moment, wondering what she meant when she said title before she remembered hearing something like what she had said while she was asleep. "My name's Alice, I believe I'm called Songborn." She spoke quietly.

Sugilite muttered a spell which made a small flame. "I can't believe it! These spells actually work!!" Sugilite shouted.

B) Forgot to mention....posted this on another site. Here's a char from the other RP..... (that I edited!)

Name: Ryder

Title: Rockborn

Personality: Ryder's your classic bad boy. He's mysterious and seductive, but loyal and a fierce friend.

Looks:
anime_guy-1.jpg

Crush: Regina

Other: Knows how to ride dragons. He has a pet ash dragon called Fluffy.

(OOC: Quick edit to Kanon's form: Kanon is good at using knives and is skilled in throwing them. Seeing as everybody added something extra to their characters other than the original powers (Spell books, dragons, cats), I'm adding a skill.)

Occ: Cool!)

Ryder slowly walked around the camp. He saw some girls talking and walked up to them. "Hi."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back