SECERT CHARACTER ON THE VERSION2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furawatchi is not a secret character! I found that connexion 2 has the same characters as keitai and I have a keitai. I got furawatchi on my first generation! So unless its secret character on the keitai (or maybe Connexion 2) I don't think you did get a secret character.

i had a character similer to it.my character was a bear that was always flying or floating.it always had a candy apple for a snack.(at least i think it was a candy apple!)for food it had a bagel or something that looked like a bagel.

i had a character similer to it.my character was a bear that was always flying or floating.it always had a candy apple for a snack.(at least i think it was a candy apple!)for food it had a bagel or something that looked like a bagel.
Actually, all Adult tamas eat Bagels and Apples. Each stage of the Tamagotchi's life eats something different.

my tamagotchi evoled into this secret teddy bear character, i have a tamagotchi connextion version2,maybe bandi have put the secret characters on the version2

anyway i love it, its so sweet
I think I know what you mean

Ive been it aswell!!

(I think) :lol: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back