Secret Admirer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Heyy...ok so...For two days in a row now i've been recieving hearts in the mail(post)...im not sure wat that means can some1 help me out?[/SIZE] :huh:

--------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

:mimitchi: My V4 Tama :mimitchi:

Name: Katie

Training: 6/9

Weight: 34 lbs

Generation:1

Stage: Adult

Job: Student at School

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] ok well, tamagotchi is a japaniese toy, we all know that... and we all knwo that theres a tama king right? good. lol. well tama means egg and gotchi means lovable (or the other way around) therefore tamagotchi means lovable egg, and ur tamagotchi likes to be loved... and the king knows that! so he gives ur tma love! dsimple as that, hope i helped! :mimitchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] ok well, tamagotchi is a japaniese toy, we all know that... and we all knwo that theres a tama king right? good. lol. well tama means egg and gotchi means lovable (or the other way around) therefore tamagotchi means lovable egg, and ur tamagotchi likes to be loved... and the king knows that! so he gives ur tma love! dsimple as that, hope i helped! ;) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]After getting the hearts i also got a ring from the king..u may be right![/SIZE]

well in the tama ver 4 instructions it says

"you will have good or bad event.results from fortune letter may effect these letters."

well that really helped!!! (sarcasticly)

i think if you get a heart you are lucky??? :mellow: my sis said it is from a secret admirer but bandai havent wrote about it in the instruction sheet!!!!well either way it is a good thing!!! dont worry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

well in the tama ver 4 instructions it says
"you will have good or bad event.results from fortune letter may effect these letters."

well that really helped!!! (sarcasticly)

i think if you get a heart you are lucky??? :mellow: my sis said it is from a secret admirer but bandai havent wrote about it in the instruction sheet!!!!well either way it is a good thing!!! dont worry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:
Yeah, don't worry about it!!!

If a Secret Admirer, or if from the King, or even if it means your lucky, then YAY! I've been getting loads of hearts lately anyway!

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back