Secret Character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did u ever have a secret character?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess not. Some sites are really bad, only give you the basic characters and no secret one.

meepit vs feepit!!! oh look player one wins again another two rounds to go to get to the dung levle!!! :D :D :p anybody with a cybunny u r lucky visit choc_choc27......................

I got a frog like thing I played jump 7 time bump 2 times and heading 0 times. :wacko: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :huh: :pochitchi: :lol: :D

If a hanatchi is a secret character, then I guess that I've gotten a secret character. :huh: I'm still trying to get a robotchi. I don't know how to get one though. I'll ask that in another forum. :chohimetchi:

Hi i'm new and i have a flowery tamagotchi (just because i have a flowery one dosn't mean that i am a girl) with a 2nd generation pet. She is called laura and her father (my 1st tama) was called test (ok,so i was being a bit mean) but anyway i just want to make some friends so i'm hoping to get some results. Bye!

:eek: my friend chumba

I just got a Monzaemon on my digi today. :eek: (Ultimates are secreties.) and I've also had Oyajitchi twice. And in case ya didn't know, you get Oyajitchi by breeding Otokitchi and Ojitchi (The scary old people... o_O Eew.... Old ladies having babies....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back