Secret Code!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sercret code is CACA-BABC!

But I don't know where to type it in at??

So if you know post!
Good job finding that info!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

What website did you find it at???

hi! I know! First you go to the store and keep clicking the store keeper with a until he gets mad. then punch in the code. oh and is it for v3's or v4's? please pm me with the answer! I have both so just tell me witch :rolleyes:

hi! I know! First you go to the store and keep clicking the store keeper with a until he gets mad. then punch in the code. oh and is it for v3's or v4's? please pm me with the answer! I have both so just tell me witch :rolleyes:
Don't really know!I think for v2,v3,v4!

Next time I see my friend I'll try it on her v2!

Don't really know!I think for v2,v3,v4!
Next time I see my friend I'll try it on her v2!
Actually it can't be v4 only on v2 and v3 i think because tamagotchi.com was made when v2's were out so it wouldn't make any sense to just paste codes about v3's if they weren't out yet ( or v4's )

Last edited by a moderator:
its on v3 and its REALLY weird :puroperatchi: becos i used it in items (I have the character Bill) then it jumped up and came back as a stuffed bear character!! :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :huh: ^_^ B) :eek: :eek: :eek:

its on v3 and its REALLY weird :huh: becos i used it in items (I have the character Bill) then it jumped up and came back as a stuffed bear character!! :p :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
wehn it goes to sleep, it'll take the costume off.

its a costume

Where the heck do you type it in at?I mean how,I know where it goes but what buttons do you put after

(A)(A)(A)???If you're reading this,please reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the heck do you type it in at?I mean how,I know where it goes but what buttons do you put after(A)(A)(A)???If you're reading this,please reply!
okay.

you press AAA fast.

then you presss..

caca-babc

c= right

a= let

b= center

Actually, Locky458, this code is for the V3 stuffed animal costume. If you put it on your V3 it will jump up and come back as Nyatchi. This is the only way to obtain Nyatchi on your Tamagotchi. I think that's why on the character chart Nyatchi is called Nyatchi (wearable). Your Tamagotchi will take this costume off when it goes to sleep. So if you don't like it, or just want it off, set the time to the Tamagotchi's bedtime and back to the regular time and it will be off and your old character will be back. This is a one time use item so use it carefully. When you enter a shop code for the first time the item will be free. When you enter it the second or third or fourth or gazillionth time you will have to pay the full price for the item. In this case the full price for the stuffed animal Nyatchi costume is 2,500.

:( GotchiGirl96 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back