Secret codes - not working - please HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredthetamagotchi

Reaction score
Basically i just got a tamagotchi ( v4 connexion )and im regularly using tamatown etc, although i haven't made any frends yet. i've been given lots of codes to type in when the shopkeeper is suprised, but they dont work. i punch in the a, b, c sequences as fast as i can but usually, as i attempt to put ion the last letter of the code, the toy bleeps at me, the shopkeeper stops being suprised and nothing different appears. whats going on ? what am i doing wrong ? why does it bleep at me ????????

PLEASE HELP !!!!!

Is your Tama's item list full? If so, that's the problem, then you can't get anymore items. Also, be sure that you type the A button 3 times not 4 times as that too will cause the items to not come.

On... TamaTown?

You have to enter it on Passwords, the one below the shop in the games/activities screen.

Dude when you type in the password u have 2 make sure everything is typed in correctly or else you won't get your gotchipoints! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back