SECRET CODES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

piniin

Reaction score
I have a friend who got me a hair potion but I cant remember the code I would like to try and get a costume how can I do this. What does the hair potion do I have been wondering wether to use it yet or not. :(

Hi! I'm tamagirl1092 and I would like to welcome you to tama talk. I saw that you're new here, and you may have been here for a while, but I haven't seen you on here yet. So hi! :( Try going to the Tamagotchi codes section. I'm sure that will give you the codes, but I'll just give em to ya. Here are the codes,

Hair potion-ACBCABAC (gives your tama an affrow)

Rare Costume-CBAACABC (can't take it off till your tama is asleep)

Cake-ABBACBCC

Steak-BACBCACB

Stuffed Animal-BCBACABA (your tama turns into the animal)

Love Potion-BCBACABA again for love potion, but you have to buy it for 3000 points. You take it and connect with the person you want your tama to mate with.

Hope I helped!! See you around. If you have anymore questions, just PM me. I'll be happy to help! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks heaps that helped alot! I have got the costume and hair potion, love potion,cake,steak.

My tama is a boy called Max he is an adult and four yrs old, has 7 training bars, is a fourth generation and has 9412 points.

Really? Mine is a girl. Her name is Roxy. She looks like my avatar. I'm glad I helped! Like I said, if you have anymore questions, just PM me. I'll be happy to help. :angry:

Mabey, yes, or Help For New Tamagotchi Owners. :huh: Why are you "very angry"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back