secrets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_cutie_

Reaction score
ok here you tell secrets like :if u think ur fallin' in love with some one on tama talk say it:

Ok i have a secret it is that i'm realy short And I get bras with the out bump to make it look like I have boobs:(

i am a size 32 :furawatchi:

ok here you tell secrets like :if u think ur fallin' in love with some one on tama talk say it:

Ok i have a secret it is that i'm realy short And I get bras with the out bump to make it look like I have boobs:(

i am a size 32 :eek:
uh.... ok....

o.0

That's... nice?

My secret:

I really like black hair, but when i tell people, they think i am goth. I am the farthest thing from goth! I am a girly girl but i love the way black hair would go with my green eyes. But i would only do it if Melody did too, and she would do it too. :eek:

~Reanna

You probably won't believe me but... one of my eyes is hazel and one is dark brown. Some people notice and when they do I make them keep it a secret I don't know why? :eek: Maybe because people will think I'm freaky.

My secret:
I really like black hair, but when i tell people, they think i am goth. I am the farthest thing from goth! I am a girly girl but i love the way black hair would go with my green eyes. But i would only do it if Melody did too, and she would do it too. :eek:

~Reanna
Lol, people call you goth merely because you like black hair? That's really silly. That's cool that you have green eyes, though. Not a lot of people have green eyes. I have grey-blue eyes that are really wierd. o_O

my eye color changes when my mood changes. its wierd so really only my friends no. actually only half my friends now. lol. the satrt (the part by my pupil) is yellow then it fades into a small strip of brownish color then that fades into green which fades into blue then blueish gray then that faded into brown and that my eye. lol cool huh?

i bet some of u heard i don't go on here any more. well every so often i will vist again. today just happenes to be one of those days. :eek:

Everyone that has just volentired to "hook up" members: Tamatalk is NOT a dating site! The rules are in my signature. Please don't do that.

Ok. :eek: I am done now.

~Reanna

Mine isn't really A secret but I will tell!I'm a MatchMaker!
Ok, lets not get off topic with match maker.

TT isn't a 'matching maker/find a date' site.

If you know eachother personaly outside of TT, please either use the PM system, or communicate somewhere other than here.

If you don't know eachother outside of TT, just drop it becuase TT is NOT a dating site.

Thanks.

for any1 who voulenteered, thet is nice, yet she already knows,+ she likes me back! So i dont need help! sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back