Self-harm.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVE.

Reaction score
Second star to the right, straight on til morning.
Alright, I realise this is a tough thing to talk about for some people, so please don't if you don't feel comfortable. duh.

Okay, I'll get straight to the point. I've recently started cutting myself. And I can't stop.

I'm not asking for anyone to feel pitiful or sympathetic towards me - I just wanted to know if there was anyone else that does it?

And yeah, I know there is a ban against topics to do with death/suicide, but I'm not suicidal. I'm just curious about what other people think about it and if anyone else self-harms.

Also, I'm not desperately out for advice, as I know this is just a Tamagotchi fan website. I'm just kind of scared and this was one of the only places I felt I could go to.

Thanks. :)

Alright, I realise this is a tough thing to talk about for some people, so please don't if you don't feel comfortable. duh.

Okay, I'll get straight to the point. I've recently started cutting myself. And I can't stop.

I'm not asking for anyone to feel pitiful or sympathetic towards me - I just wanted to know if there was anyone else that does it?

And yeah, I know there is a ban against topics to do with death/suicide, but I'm not suicidal. I'm just curious about what other people think about it and if anyone else self-harms.

Also, I'm not desperately out for advice, as I know this is just a Tamagotchi fan website. I'm just kind of scared and this was one of the only places I felt I could go to.

Thanks. :)

I'm really sorry, but the ban on topics is not just death/suicide :(

Please check the rule again if you are unsure but it also covers "abuse" - that includes self abuse.

We really do recommend you talk with professionals about this kind of thing - the International Child Helplines are all easy to find if you search the internet.

It doesn't matter if you are not suicidal or that you don't want pity or sympathy but if you think you can't stop and are scared in any way about cutting, talk to people who are qualified to give you useful advice.

Cutting is not normal and it's a sign that something significant is troubling you (even if you don't know what it is). It doesn't really matter how many other members of this site do it or don't do it - that doesn't make it normal.

You still need to talk about this with your parents / trusted adults /counsellor/pastor or a Child Helpline.

Please, do it soon?

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back