Self portrait photography Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
always&f o r e v e r - Yeah as much better of your art self portrait. Nice picture. ;)

LittleChocoWolf - Good question. Self portrait means you have take picture of yourself. Not with someone to take a picture. It is can be self portrait artistic picture of taking yourself. It is this topic talking about to take picture of yourself with self portrait artistic picture.

x.P O K E R F A C E - Cool picture of self portrait artistic picture. Keep up to take more picture of self portrait artistic picture. ;)

@halcyonx - You are such a great photographer! Your pictures are beautiful, as are you, and so artistic. Very creative concepts. I love them, keep up the good work. :]

^^ You're pretty! I love your hair. 

My hair is really thick, and it can be either straight or wavy. Right now, its straight because its only up to my shoulders.In this picture, it has waves in it though.

^ That was me on school photo day and my hair is all fluffy from the dumb wind. I have heaps of pictures of myself but I think that one is the most portrait-y one. :lol: My dad took it.
Lucky you. =( You are so pretty. My hair is natrually very curly. See? - https://i41.tinypic.com/r7p4hz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Diplodocus - Great cool picture of self portrait artist for last 2 weeks.

AngelGirl - I am not talking about straight face of look like you. I am more talking about self portrait picture artist like others on here. Just let you know about this topic.

meddie65 - Oh, Must your camera love you to take picture without notices on. Great picture of your self portrait picture of artist.

Waneqa - Great pictures of you. I am understand that you not a fully photogenic.

Thanks for the positive comment :)

I am quite interested in seeing some of your own self portrait photographs. Would you care to post or PM a few?

Diplodocus - Your welcome about the positive comment. I am more private person if you understand the reason. I am still do to take self portrait pictures of artist of myself. I did brought the good topic here about self portrait artist picture.

Others to just explain about to you: I am don't really want to this topic to becoming look like you straight face picture only as this is not for here. This is self portrait artist photography. Hope you will understand better.

Last edited by a moderator:
@halcyonx - You are such a great photographer! Your pictures are beautiful, as are you, and so artistic. Very creative concepts. I love them, keep up the good work. :]
Thank you so much! I actually really enjoyed taking them, so I think I'm going to take some more for fun very soon. ^^ I'll keep this thread updated!

Thank you so much! I actually really enjoyed taking them, so I think I'm going to take some more for fun very soon. ^^ I'll keep this thread updated!
I am agree with you to keep updated. Yeah i do that too just for fun to take self portrait artist pictures. Me too to enjoy it to take pictures of myself portrait pictures artist. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back