Self portrait photography Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamtamkitty07 - It is not pretty bad at smile. You are doing great at lighting. ;)

Whenever I take pics of myself, I make sure I'm always all polished and "picture ready." I decided to take some pics with the more realistic messier look.

pic 1

pic 2

~SkyCrystal

Mazeay - nice picture of grad picture

SkyCrystal - nice pictures of self portrait artist.

safest - Great pictures. Keep up of yourself portrait artist.

Cinderpelt - Your picture still nice. It is call in-camera editing. You can go look up about in-camera editing. I am understand it is not self portrait while your friend took a picture. Next time try to take picture of yourself. I want this topic only take picture of self portrait artist. I don't want this topic to becoming yourself straight face only as here some people had to misunderstand that they think it is self portrait straight face about you on face only. I want this topic self portrait artist pictures. Hope you are understand about it.

monkeez_cutiez - This is not an topic about yourself straight face picture only. It is self portrait artist pictures topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back