Self portrait photography Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
35buuzq.jpg

This is also old.

I seriously need to start posting recent photos of myself. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are recent.

Taken a couple of days ago. :)

6ezqsj.jpg

aand,

29p3dc0.jpg

yeah.

313589_2189151726347_1173697670_32015219_295387743_n.jpg

eh...I like this picture alot for some reason. On my FaceBook the caption is -

"I'm worse at what I do best, and for this I feel blessed."-Nirvana

300697_106390412808638_100003130395007_35053_239466248_n.jpg

I won't take any more, for privacy reasons, this one is only because of the blinding light and the cat.

Here are mine :D . Snagged them from my deviantart. Feel free to check out more if you like. Got some digital art, graphic design, and other photography as well. ---> https://emilie-nicole.deviantart.com

https://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/220/d/4/self_portrait_by_emilie_nicole-d45xanu.png

and

https://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/114/4/9/there__s_more_than_you_think____by_emilie_nicole-d3er7q9.jpg

I love this :) super cute!

This is more serious photography thread, featuring self-portraits taken from an artistic perspective rather than just tons of random "Hey this is what I look like!" photos.

like october

like september

like september again

;p
Wow :eek: these are gorgeous! You're a very talented photographer/model :) keep up the amazing work!

These are very nice :) I especially like the first one. The lighting is a tad bit bright, but other than that it's very nice :D .

Idk if it's a self 'portrait'

[xxxx] but yeah. :)

edit- taken same day
You're a really good model. You're very relaxed in your photos, not trying to hard. Gorgeous :) and I love the oldish look to the photos, adds a classy touch. I really enjoyed these.

Tess, you are gorgeous. <333

My face is covered here. I was only trying out this Nikon camera that my aunt let me borrow. I have another picture similar to this with my face uncovered. PM me if you'd like to see it. I'd rather not post it publicly here.

Oh. And if anyone asks, no, my hair is not straightened. It's naturally that flat. xD Fehh.
*High Five* Yeah Nikon! I have one :) they take beautiful photos. You look very nice in this picture, even if your face is covered.

artsy

this is more of an artistic type self portrait. I was testing out some depth of field and weird ideas with the self timer. I love this photo so much for some reason. It just reminds me of creepy things.

I LOVE how this looks :eek: it's dark, but it looks like it's SUPPOSED to be that way. It almost kind of seems like it's trying to give some kind of message. Like you said, very artsy. Great job!

I want to comment on some more c: but it's almost 3:30AM & I'm losing energy xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Self portraits from shows I've done:

saloon_girl_miss_ruby_by_amulet_strawberry-d3d8rtq.png

Saloon Girl from "#10 Saloon" at A Reperatory Theater (Unfortunately, the only picture I got in my costume was blurry...)

me_as_a_wolf_by_amulet_strawberry-d47icp8.png

Gray Wolf from "Jungle Book" at Lifehouse Theater

me_as_a_villiager_by_amulet_strawberry-d47id8y.png

Villiage Girl from "Jungle Book" at Lifehouse Theater (My face and eyebrows are slightly gray, because they were covered in gray makeup as seen in the wolf picture and it's very difficult to wash off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back