Self-written stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh, 'Killing' is putting it lightly for me.
But other aspects of maturity as well. From Drugs to Sex (And thats not such a terrible word, kiddies)

to Mental and Physical Disorders, among other things. Chaos, thouse love is Axie.

I have several different stories, with very minor ties to one another. Take for example- In my vampire story, the brother of the main character, who never directly comes into the story itself but has letters and promises to the girl that he has yet to fulfill, is the great great grandfather of one of my characters in 'present' times, and survivors from my first book, Waterbridge, are scattered among the people of Maine. The only major continuation would be Epilogue, a book onto itself, about the characters in the present 20 years into the future, but more based on their children.
Oh, yes, couldn't have said it better about those examples. How many stories did you write?

Temari Nara

Oh, yes, couldn't have said it better about those examples. How many stories did you write?

Temari Nara
Major stories?

I did Waterbridge, as well as a plotline for Epilogue and //.JJ.Start (Which is also something I forgot to mention, leads into the 'present', and its name may change to Prologue), and some parts of my main, which is set in a small town in Maine,. Which Is what I am currently calling Present.

Oh, theres also Kin (With the vampire)

and some of the short stories include a small fan fiction for Jack and Daxter, A fan fiction for The Sight/Fell, Dove Hill (My own creation)and two Alternate Realities, which, Becca, if you remember City then you know one of them :3

And I have one in the works as well on Steampunk and Alchemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major stories?
I did Waterbridge, as well as a plotline for Epilogue and //.JJ.Start (Which is also something I forgot to mention, leads into the 'present', and its name may change to Prologue), and some parts of my main, which is set in a small town in Maine,. Which Is what I am currently calling Present.

and some of the short stories include a small fan fiction for Jack and Daxter, A fan fiction for The Sight/Fell, Dove Hill (My own creation)and two Alternate Realities, which, Becca, if you remember City then you know one of them :3

Yes, yes I do indeed remember.

:3

I'm writing two animal rights books. One about a baby harp seal in the seal slaughter in Canada (100 pages) and one about a snake being badly treated in captivity (50 pages). I'm not sure weather to post them or not, they're really fast moving and they're not that good to be honest...

I wrote a story a loong time ago about 20 of my friends and I running away, it was terrible. xD There were so many characters and dialoge that it was a big mess. On pg.57 I quit.

I started writing another story about 3 teen friends living in the slums, all with different family situations. They all dropped out of school for different reasons, but still wanted to persue their dreams. They all moved to New York to get started, etc etc. I was about 27 pages in, it was going great until my laptop broke. I cried. But luckily I still have the prewrite, yay! I might start it up again.

I had an idea for another story - A girl working in New York as a reporter stumbles onto a leader of a stock market making a deal with another corperation [not sure how this will work yet] and reports it. Guy goes to jail for a couple years, but this ruins his rep. and he wants revenge, so when he's free he'll stop at nothing until she's lost her job, in jail, or even killed. It's basically a story on how money hungry some people are. This is just in a planning stage, but could this work?

Major stories?

Impressive. I started by making just a random conversation, and it started turning into a novel.... XD And it went on through 3 and almost a half novels. I'm working on the third. I talk about it a lot in my blog on Blogagotchi.

Temari Nara

I did, based on a vampire movie called Moon Child. It's basically my continuation, but it needs some editing. It's only a few paragraphs. Short, simple and sweet.

Lol, am I the only one who writes about animals? I'm the only person I've heard of that has a book with a snake as the main character lol.

I have a bit of Fanfiction.

Only 1 out of the possible 20 have been finished D:

I'm working/thinking about making so many stories at the moment xP these are the ones:

• One About Vampires
  • One about Witches
  • One is a Dark Knight fanfiction
  • One about The afterlife
  • One about ghosts

Yea ^_^

Latest posts

Back