September group hatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamomma123

Reaction score
Hey dont log here I will post an September hatchi now open! So this log is for tama-go v4.5 v4 and music star :) just say you will join and I will Make a list kay and the group hatch starts september 2nd 5:00 Pm :(

Awsome that ur joining misuzu_kamio and every joiner please do not SPAM or say BAD WORDS and you can let ur tamas talk and you can use colors just say what color you and your tama is oh nd hey up to 30 hatchers and you can have up to 5 tamas in the log

Joiners so far:

1.Tamamomma123(me)

2.Misuzu_kamio

Ok keep joining see ya!

Great littlechocowolf so here are the joiners

1.me(Tamamomma123)

2.misuzu_kamio

3.littlechoco wolf

i would, but my tamas always never thrive during school... and im selling a bunch of them.
What tamas are you selling? Are you going to be selling them on ebay or what?

Im going to make it easier so its on the 4th of september 12:00 pm and you can pause them at school after school I pause them then when they sleep I let them sleep over night and when I leave for school I pause them and tell your friends to join

1.Tamamomma(me)

2.misuzu_kamio

3.LittleChocoWolf

4.Pikaluvz

Group hatchi starts in 3 hours and about 30 mins I might be late if so just wait and Ill be there remember you can let your tamas talk you can post 3 times a day no arguing no cussing no spamming log only for tama-go v4.5 v4 and music star only you can have 3 tamas in this log and you can use colors you can have 3 of the same version 2 of the same version(v) or 3 different v etc. it dosent matter as long as you have a tama

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back