Seriously? MY TAMAGOTCHI NEEDS TO SHUT UP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitdacat2233

Reaction score
this is getting so annoying. okay, so, my two tamagotchi go's friendship meters are perfect, i always feed them when they are hungry, and i play games with them 10 times a day. but every five minutes they will try to get my attention and have exclamation points above their heads. i timeout them, but sometimes its not because they want praise or time out, ssometimes when they do this and i press the button they just do this little close up dance. HOW DO I GET THEM TO STOP? THEY ARE 6 YEARS OLD GEEZ

If this happens every 3 hours, this is normal. It's like on the iD/L how they say something to you. It's just like, "are you still there? I wanna play! Please take care of me! :D " But it's not a real call for attention. They just want you to pay attention to them.

If it's annoying, try turning the sound off. ;)

Violetchiluvr3 is right, though, if you turn the sound of, you will get care misses, and 10 times a day seems unusually often. Glitchy-ish often.

Try resetting and downoading it? :) I know, everyone says that to everything :/ But still...

Ah.Yes.What you could to is ignore it or turn the sound off,but that may result in care misses.It wants to know if you are there.If you can't stand it,Maybe take a break for a while?

I agree with MissMakiko. Sometimes Tamagotchis can be annoying. They ARE virtual pets, you know.

BUT, it's super weird that they ask for attention so much..

D:

I know how you feel, kitdacat2233. My Tama-Go would do the same thing, and it would really get on my nerves when I was trying to do something important and it kept interrupting me. DX Maybe if you stop making them so happy, they will stop doing those happy dances. I'm not really sure though because I almost always take good care of my Tamas; it's hard not to.

thanks for helping guys, but dont worry. they grew up got married and had two baby boys.

thanks for helping guys, but dont worry. they grew up got married and had two baby boys.

this is getting so annoying. okay, so, my two tamagotchi go's friendship meters are perfect, i always feed them when they are hungry, and i play games with them 10 times a day. but every five minutes they will try to get my attention and have exclamation points above their heads. i timeout them, but sometimes its not because they want praise or time out, ssometimes when they do this and i press the button they just do this little close up dance. HOW DO I GET THEM TO STOP? THEY ARE 6 YEARS OLD GEEZ
PRESS THE A AND B BUTTON OR THE LEFT AND RIGHT BUTTON AND IT WILL SAY SOUND ON SOUND OFF SELECT SOUND OFF AND IT WILL SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Removed--

JordBoss

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back