Seroius cofersation about Vegetarian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And your goals are futile.

So what if you are "helping animals' There are organzations you can join, instead of forcing your belifes on people, just because cows are being consumed.

You can't force peopel to change their opinion. People don't work that way.

You can't force me to stop eating meat. You can;t force anyone else or anyone around the world. Who cares if you aren't friends with meat eaters. Be that way. At least I have respect for people, unless they are pretty much rude and won't be friends with people on what they do.

Starman. exe, Tama Skye is not being rude. In this topic we are both expressing our opinions. Tama Skye seems rude to you, you seem rude to her and me.
No, we are rude because you two are talking about forcing change. Forcing a change on the world that no one wants.

Should I now call you two Bin Laden and Hitler?

*sighs*As I have been saying again and again I am not forcing my beliefs. I am helping the animals and also helping meat eaters change their opinion.
Oh really. Because I thought you said at first that you were "going to stop the world eating meat"

You seemed so adamant.

What happened to that, eh?

Excatly, because I'm getting tired of people on tamatalk bashing Starman for no reason. All he saying is that not all people can't eat veggies 24/7 God have put a few animals to keep us to surviving...that's the reason we eat meat...to survive.

Oh really. Because I thought you said at first that you were "going to stop the world eating meat"You seemed so adamant.

What happened to that, eh?
I suppose I was being a little forceful by my words.

I am now going to leave this topic though, before I start a flame war.

All those who have participated in the latest part of this discussion know why this stops now.

Keep it polite?

You can't.

Keep it respectful?

You can't.

I am not for or against meateaters or vegetarians - I just want to see the rules for this forum being followed.

They're not in this thread.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back