Sex Before Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Christian, so it's against my religion to have sex before marriage. I'm gonna at least TRY to wait until I'm married. But maybe if I find the right guy, like after college, and I'm in Love MAYBE, but otherwise I'm gonna try to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about this a lot and actually think sex before marriage is better.

Mostly because, when you get married, you feel grown up. Because now you're a wife/husband, you've taken a big step out of childhood. And, not really knowing how to have sex, would be an issue, and kind of embarrassing. It's good to at least have some experience. I don't mean like have had sex like a bunch of times, but just kind of knowing what to do. You know?

Well, really, you never know until you try ;DEveryone is different, in and out of the hay.

Dont you want to know beforehand?
I'd rather not. I'd only do it with my husband. Someone I know that I'll love forever and sex completes the bond between man and woman.

But that's just meh. ;3

I'm waiting until marriage. I'm 110% sure of that.

Firstly, it's my religion. I believe that sex was intended for marriage. It brings a husband and wife together. Brings you closer to that one special person. I'm Christian, and I'll be waiting. I'm strong enough to stick it out.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy. It's actually going to be extremely hard. There are of course so many temptations in a steady, loving relationship. But I'm sure that if that guy really is the right one for me, he'll wait. Good test of character, really.

Firstly, it's my religion. I believe that sex was intended for marriage. It brings a husband and wife together. Brings you closer to that one special person. I'm Christian, and I'll be waiting. I'm strong enough to stick it out.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy. It's actually going to be extremely hard. There are of course so many temptations in a steady, loving relationship. But I'm sure that if that guy really is the right one for me, he'll wait. Good test of character, really.
I agree with you morally,

But I know that I'm probably not strong enough to wait it out.

Gah, Esther. You said everything I was trying to say. xD You just said it... better.

I'm Christian too, so I know that God wants me to wait. And it will be hard. But I won't do it before marriage.

It'll happen when it'll happen for me.

Whether it's before I'm married or not-

As long as I'm with the right person, I'm good.

I don't feel the need to wait till marriage if a good oppurtunity is right before me.

I'm not against sex before marriage

Aslong its safe and you've been in a relationship for a LONG time ( More than 6 months..... ) Then go for it

I think sex before marriage is okay if the people are really committed to each other. Some people might not be interested in marriage but still want to go to that stage of their relationship which is fine, after all it's their choice.

As for me, I'll probably wait 'til I get married before having actual sexual intercourse, I guess it makes it more special, but until then we could just do other stuff, you know? <_<

I know for a fact that I'll probably end up waiting until marriage. I've seen what sex before marriage has done to some members of my family and I'm not going to risk going down the same road.

However, if someone were to have sex before marriage I wouldn't have a problem with that. After all, it's their body and it's their job to decide what to do with it.

I believe you can have sex before marriage because thats what we was made for to have sex then produce offspring. now i am not saying go around having sex every day 5 times a day im just saying we were made to have sex and make a new generation. and personally if i get the chance i am gonna have sex but if whoever dont whant to get pregnant then i will stop that by using a condom. this is my true view about having sex before marriage.
^^ I can't say I completely agree with that. If humans were just made to have sex to have kids and continue generations (though, I realise that some people do believe that this is the case), then love and sex, even life itself, would lack meaning or a point. What's the point in waiting for someone you love if you're only here to get born, have kids to carry on your line, and then die?

I honestly don't think I'll wait (unless my partner wanted to). I think sex strengthens a relationship, and as long as you truly love, trust, feel ready for it and have reasons for it, then I think sex is fine before marriage. I reckon it'll just happen. One day I guess I'll just really like I should, and regardless as to whether I'm married or not, then it will.

So that doesn't mean I agree with sleeping around and screwing a different person every night, it's not the same at all.

idc if my religion is against it. sex before marriage is fine to some extent. if you think you're mature, use all the right protection PROPERLY and do it with someone you truly love, go for it. hormones get out of control really fast when we're teens through my own experience x.x, and it's only natural to have urges to have sex and such. but screwing around with your new boyfriend every week isn't ok. that's just..awful. xD

Okay Too me I do and i dont Because i have a purity ring and i dont want to back out on that I want to make sure i can trust the person im with and not just give it away, And for me i dont care what other people do with there lifes Its not mine i can not tel them what they can or cant do. But now i have the topic of hormones They are very hard to controle xD But for right now I dont want any kids before im married And yes a condom can be used but sometimes that does not stop it all... I will try my best to wait but who really knows?

I'm not a type of person who thinks deeply about this statement. I don't think much about this type of stuff.

It's your decision. Choose any lifestyle you want, there's no rules on how to live your own life correctly. So do whatever you want. Just accept the consequences. xD

I thought of this like 20 min. After i posted this how i dont wanna have Sex untill after i am married xD My user name is Party in Desi's pantss xD and i find that funny x,x Sorry A bit of randomness

I don't really think you should have it because it causes so many problems. They could hurt you and you could regret it. You could get pregnant when you don't want a baby, you could get STDs. Even using condoms you could still get it. I'm gonna try to wait until I'm married. It seems more moral & it's in the bible for a reason to help you out in life. I think it's okay if you're engaged though, because you're getting married anyways so who cares. But I think it's better to wait, even if you get tempted, just say you're not easy. I guess if you're ready, it's your own personal choice, you just have to know what you're gettting yourself into.

and who said they would want give their husband a test before they get married, and if he's not good and bed, don't marry them: what if you really really loved him. then i don't think being bad in bed would matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back