shammiboo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did he she do it???

• yes GUILTY!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no of course not!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....I feel so...lost. I don't even know half the stuff about these hackings. I wish somebody would just clear up all the rumours and inform the general public of what is going on. What kind of hacker are we dealing with? Admin apparently thinks Shammiboo did it. Does that make the hacker a password guesser? ;)

What a mess...

Hacking makes me sick. Being a victim, you think, "why should I bother with TamaTalk if all that happens is some stupid person comes along and wrecks your image?."

JC

Hacking makes me sick. Being a victim, you think, "why should I bother with TamaTalk if all that happens is some stupid person comes along and wrecks your image?."JC
They are rarely stupid. I've done my research and you have to be quite smart to be a hacker. Often they are vengeful Ex-members. Or from rival sites. A lot of people blame this 'Zoe' person from before I joined, but I'm not so sure. I can't help but get the feeling we're missing something...

Zoee358 was the person who hacked me (supposedly), and it was not before you joined.

Zoee358 is suspected because we have various (Private Moderator Only) evidence and she was never very nice.

JC

I see...thanks for clearing that up.

You know, this has to be the 3rd forum I've joined where hackers attack...bad luck follows me... ;) Still, maybe tomorow will shed new light and everything will work out fine...

:angry: Smile! :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]I can't believe some of you think I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Why would I hack on to my best friends account?

I don't know her password!

mangorox knows i'm innocent!

And why would I send my self an email with dirty language on it?

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]I can't believe some of you think I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]Why would I hack on to my best friends account?

I don't know her password!

mangorox knows i'm innocent!

And why would I send my self an email with dirty language on it?

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Like I say, Innocent until proven guilty.

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back