Share Guinea pig pictures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Aly&Aj~

Reaction score
Heh heh! I am making a topic for us tamatalkers to share our guinea pig pics if we have a pig! I will get a pic of mine whenever I can, he is new! Here are tips and things your guinea pig will need if you are planning on getting one and for when you do and to see if you can afford the prices and the time.

Ok, well a guinea pig is very delicate and needs alot of space, if you can't provide that, don't get one.

Here are the ranges of the prices for things guinea pigs need.

Water Bottle- $1-$10 (It matters the size)

Bedding-$5-$20 (It matters the size too)

Cage- $20-$100 (Matters the bigger you get, the bigger than better and happier life your g. pig lives)

chew toys-$1-$10 (not much at all)

Timothy Hay-$5-$20 (size also matters :( )

toys-$1-$99(depends on which toy you choose)

Guinea pig-$30-$40 (more money than hammies I can say :huh: )

Heh, that's it I think. Well they need floor time alot. To get them used to you.

And after you get them, avoid holding them untill a week or two after they are placed in their new home, to you know, adapt.

IF YOU CAN'T GIVE THE TIME TO CARE FOR A GUINEA PIG EVERYDAY, DON'T GET ONE!

Well, I will post pics as soon as I can, and these are tips! Did this guide proswade you to ask for a guinea pig, and did it help? Do you already have one? Please reply! As I am a guinea pig lover!

Guinea pigs are so cute X3

But no I don't have one. I have a rabbit.

I widh I had a ginepig :furawatchi: they are so

cute.And as you know I don't have any pictures of any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back