Share your cute/funny tamagotchi stories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko Lover

Reaction score
Me an my sister had started playing with tamagotchis (only v4's at the time although we both collected more tamas in the future) about a month before the end of 3rd grade. Everyone is so laid back at the end of the year so we just played with our tamas in class. When we did confessions/shared stuff on the last day of school about the year, I told my teacher I had played with my tamagotchi during class. The look on her face was priceless!

When I was in 4th grade, me, my sister, and a few other tama fans started a tamagotchi club. We met at lunch under the playground platform that kids stood on to get to the slide. It was back when everyone had the v4 and v4.5. We married our tamas, connected and played games, looked after each others, and shared tama stories. Sometimes i even took home other peoples' tamas to babysit haha. Ah, the good old days :)

I remember my sister telling me she had a dream about Violetchi. Violetchi was talking to her and gave her flowers or something... :D I had dreams about tamas too. haha

I was on and off tamas for 2 years because they were only fun for about a month and a half. I played with my most recent tama in the summer of 5th grade and I stopped playing with it before 6th grade started. It was my music star and it felt like the old days with the tamagotchi club. :)

Now I'm going into 8th grade and I don't play with the virtual pets anymore, but I am back on Music City and it's GREAT. :)

Soooo, what's your story? You dont need to write as much as me (haha) but if you have a story, share it! :lol:

Oh, boy. :)

I was... how old? Not sure. I think I was in fourth grade, but I'm not completely positive.

I brought it school every day after getting it for my birthday. It was a pink stripes V4. My best friend, Sabrina, ended up with a 4.5, but don't ask me how. :) I know we got them married a couple times but I could never find the matchmaker so we only got them up to 2nd generation. :) Then I went to my friend Caroline's house, and it turned out she had a camo V4. I was supposed to get them married, but I remember catching the matchmaker on hers so I couldn't pass it up! :) I remember going back I think maybe a week later, and saying to my mom, "I bet she'll be so excited to get it back!" (Not quite true, it was on pause when I found it. ;) ) and she said, "I bet she'll be happier to see you!".

Then, back in 4th grade, I did a shadow day for my new school (walk around and explore) and there were sooo many kids that were playing with them that I thought they were allowed! Then, one day, there was some meeting to help the kids in Ethiopia or something. Wasn't interested, so of course I pouted my way to the swings 'cause there were like 3 kids on the playground for lunch. This girl Renee and I talked it up for a couple minutes before hitting the words that sparked a friendship, "Do you like Tamagotchis?" and it turned out she was more obsessed than me. ;)

She introduced me to Holly, to whom my first words were, "You're allergic to carrots? That's wierd..." xD. Well she was obsessed with Renee, too. :) Eventually they introduced me to Tamatalk, where I found out there was much more to Tamas than I ever dreamed! My V4 eventually broke (RIP) and I got myself a Music Star in... 6th grade? Not sure.

I remember the biggest dilemma of 5th grade was talking to my friend Lauren and saying, "*deep breath* I'm thinking of pausing my Tamagotchi..." xD

All of fifth grade I can remember numerous trips to the bathroom to check on my Tamas, my music star going off in class, where I pretended to confused like everyone else xD, and getting caught only once, I think!

I think that for a lot of 6th grade we weren't into Tamas (Me, Holly, and Renee were pretty much the only survivors of the end of the '0whatever craze) but eventually we were always loyal and started them up again. Not for part of seventh grade, but then I found my music star sitting, battery dead, in my drawer and I went, "I feel bad for it..." and I can picture the scene of me frantically getting ready for school, about to leave, when I grab my Tama, take a screwdriver and hand it to my mom, saying "Unscrew this!" I got a battery and she said, "I didn't know you were still into those."

Sometime later I bought a Tama-go and several times she has asked me the age limit on it, to which I have replied "7-11." and she goes, "You do know you're past the oldest age? ;) " but she doesn't really care, she's just giving me a bad time.

I've taken several Tamas to Arizona and back, Mexico and back, and wherever I've gone in the past however many years it's been.

A V4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 2, 6, Tama-go, and iD L later, (Not that I've owned all those, but they've all been in my possesion some time or another.) I realized that Tama's have not only been my companions, my buddies, entertainment, and a big part of my life, but they're also how I met two of the best friends I've ever had, Memetchiluva464, and missvioletchi.

That's my Tama life story.

Thanks for reading my novel. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, boy. :)

I was... how old? Not sure. I think I was in fourth grade, but I'm not completely positive.

I brought it school every day after getting it for my birthday. It was a pink stripes V4. My best friend, Sabrina, ended up with a 4.5, but don't ask me how. :) I know we got them married a couple times but I could never find the matchmaker so we only got them up to 2nd generation. :) Then I went to my friend Caroline's house, and it turned out she had a camo V4. I was supposed to get them married, but I remember catching the matchmaker on hers so I couldn't pass it up! :) I remember going back I think maybe a week later, and saying to my mom, "I bet she'll be so excited to get it back!" (Not quite true, it was on pause when I found it. ;) ) and she said, "I bet she'll be happier to see you!".

Then, back in 4th grade, I did a shadow day for my new school (walk around and explore) and there were sooo many kids that were playing with them that I thought they were allowed! Then, one day, there was some meeting to help the kids in Ethiopia or something. Wasn't interested, so of course I pouted my way to the swings 'cause there were like 3 kids on the playground for lunch. This girl Renee and I talked it up for a couple minutes before hitting the words that sparked a friendship, "Do you like Tamagotchis?" and it turned out she was more obsessed than me. ;)

She introduced me to Holly, to whom my first words were, "You're allergic to carrots? That's wierd..." xD. Well she was obsessed with Renee, too. :) Eventually they introduced me to Tamatalk, where I found out there was much more to Tamas than I ever dreamed! My V4 eventually broke (RIP) and I got myself a Music Star in... 6th grade? Not sure.

I remember the biggest dilemma of 5th grade was talking to my friend Lauren and saying, "*deep breath* I'm thinking of pausing my Tamagotchi..." xD

All of fifth grade I can remember numerous trips to the bathroom to check on my Tamas, my music star going off in class, where I pretended to confused like everyone else xD, and getting caught only once, I think!

I think that for a lot of 6th grade we weren't into Tamas (Me, Holly, and Renee were pretty much the only survivors of the end of the '0whatever craze) but eventually we were always loyal and started them up again. Not for part of seventh grade, but then I found my music star sitting, battery dead, in my drawer and I went, "I feel bad for it..." and I can picture the scene of me frantically getting ready for school, about to leave, when I grab my Tama, take a screwdriver and hand it to my mom, saying "Unscrew this!" I got a battery and she said, "I didn't know you were still into those."

Sometime later I bought a Tama-go and several times she has asked me the age limit on it, to which I have replied "7-11." and she goes, "You do know you're past the oldest age? ;) " but she doesn't really care, she's just giving me a bad time.

I've taken several Tamas to Arizona and back, Mexico and back, and wherever I've gone in the past however many years it's been.

A V4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 2, 6, Tama-go, and iD L later, (Not that I've owned all those, but they've all been in my possesion some time or another.) I realized that Tama's have not only been my companions, my buddies, entertainment, and a big part of my life, but they're also how I met two of the best friends I've ever had, Memetchiluva464, and missvioletchi.

That's my Tama life story.

Thanks for reading my novel. :)
thats AWESOME!!

This is gonna be short, but...

I was in third grade, and I was in the middle of a violin lesson when I realized that I forgot to pause my tamagotchi and it was at home. When I got home... I RAN to it, and just as I picked it up, I saw it die. sniff.

This is gonna be short, but...

I was in third grade, and I was in the middle of a violin lesson when I realized that I forgot to pause my tamagotchi and it was at home. When I got home... I RAN to it, and just as I picked it up, I saw it die. sniff.
aw im sowwy :(

hehe

I was sleeping one night when the Tama I always wore around my neck started beeping. Apparently I had set the clock wrong or something. Because of this my Tama woke me up at about 3AM. Now if it were anyone else I would have been mad. I get really grouchy when I'm awakened. My Tama was able to get away with this unscathed. I liked him that much. I fumbled around in the dark trying to tend to his needs. That done, I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I call it - the terror of a tamagotchi. By the way, no tamagotchi characters were killed, but the shell was somewhat damaged.

I was eating lunch in the corridor playing on my tamagotchi. As I finished eating my lunch, I got up and packed everything. Since I had shoes with shoelaces, I tripped. The tamagotchi fell out of my hands and bounced all down the corridor like a stone thrown into a river. Then, a huge flock of gymnast people ran down the corridor and my tama got kicked about everywhere. One of them kicked it so hard it bounced on the wall and fell into the rubbish bin. Then I digged and digged in the bin and I got out my tama. I started to walk outside and I tripped over something (most likely a rock.) It bounced across the driving path of my school and a car was just about to squash it when I stood in front of it and stopped it. While doing so, I stood on it by accident! It was in very bad shape after all that but to this day it still works fine. It was a version 4 by the way.

I call it - the terror of a tamagotchi. By the way, no tamagotchi characters were killed, but the shell was somewhat damaged.

I was eating lunch in the corridor playing on my tamagotchi. As I finished eating my lunch, I got up and packed everything. Since I had shoes with shoelaces, I tripped. The tamagotchi fell out of my hands and bounced all down the corridor like a stone thrown into a river. Then, a huge flock of gymnast people ran down the corridor and my tama got kicked about everywhere. One of them kicked it so hard it bounced on the wall and fell into the rubbish bin. Then I digged and digged in the bin and I got out my tama. I started to walk outside and I tripped over something (most likely a rock.) It bounced across the driving path of my school and a car was just about to squash it when I stood in front of it and stopped it. While doing so, I stood on it by accident! It was in very bad shape after all that but to this day it still works fine. It was a version 4 by the way.
Goodness me, it seemed the gods had it in for your Tamagotchi!

Before, my mom and older sister went to work out at the gym, so I went to the kids' area in the gym. I was with my nieces, and we had brought our Tamagotchis to play with. There was a part with tunnels that led to a slide, like at a Playplace at McDonald's. We went up there with our Tamagotchis, and I guess I had left my Tamagotchis in the tunnels by accident. So I was sitting in a chair, not even remembering about my Tamagotchis, and this little boy came up to me and gave me my Tamagotchis. My face was just like o_O because I was dumbfounded. I guess he saw me playing with my Tamagotchis earlier and wanted to return them to me. Anyways, I was very lucky to get them back. XD

This is a little short.

One day I was in a bad mood. And I had my Tamagotchi n my hand, so my mom said, "Aww, did you forget to feed your Neopet?" (She was NOT being sarcastic.) And I said, "Mom, this isn't a Neopet..."

"Then hat is it?"

"A Tamagotchi."

She just laughed.

I was kind of shocked, because she'd been buying me Tamagotchis for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before, my mom and older sister went to work out at the gym, so I went to the kids' area in the gym. I was with my nieces, and we had brought our Tamagotchis to play with. There was a part with tunnels that led to a slide, like at a Playplace at McDonald's. We went up there with our Tamagotchis, and I guess I had left my Tamagotchis in the tunnels by accident. So I was sitting in a chair, not even remembering about my Tamagotchis, and this little boy came up to me and gave me my Tamagotchis. My face was just like o_O because I was dumbfounded. I guess he saw me playing with my Tamagotchis earlier and wanted to return them to me. Anyways, I was very lucky to get them back. XD

That's a good kid not to steal them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back