Share your dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

color_kraze

Reaction score
To share just place what column(s) it'd go under and write! I've got a few!

(Odd, dumb, funny.)

One night I had a dream that I was having a lot of fun at the carnival playing games and riding on rides. I got off a roller coaster and found an alligator at the end of the road waiting for me. The thing chased me to my old apartments and finally when it got really dark I fell off a hill and I went to bed. (This is all in my dream.)

(Weird, Scary.)

When I was about four I had this dream. It was really dark and cold in my house.My dad was at work and my siblings were some where else. That left me and my mom. We went into the bathroom. The green walls were covered with bones from hands anf feet. So were all of the other walls. We went into the hallway. A door was creaking open but nobody was there. We looked up, a vampire was hanging onn to the door.

(Realll, really, really weird.)

I don't remember much but here I go. It was a hot day in the desert and Jasmine (That princess girl from alladin) Was taking a walk. All of a sudden, here comes some random dudes and throws her into thing room filled completely with water It was also a weird room because you could see through the walls, I ran in to help her but my phone rang and I woke up so I didn't get to see what happened next. Well anyone else?

Gah, I have horrible dreams. x.X

To make long story short I've had dreams where:

•my mom gets slashed with a knife by some idiot guy and blood spews from the wound

•a guy that can burrow undergroud, green and talked to me in some wierd game thing stocked me

•guy shoots other guy and the guy who gets shot doesn't die but says it's apart of his living

and on and on.

I rarely have happy dreams.

Same with me. Those odd dreams I shared were the only ones in my whole life that were good that I can remember. I have dreams like

☻Dad and brother getting drowned and stabbed in my backyard.

☻Family killed

☻Friend murdered

☻People run over by cars

and my worst one

☻ this kid I really like dating stupid Dulce in my class.

Hmm. I don't have scary dreams much. I can't remember those. But I do remember one where nerds (The candy) changed color and were the size of huge rocks.

0____o Yeah.

Hmm. I don't have scary dreams much. I can't remember those. But I do remember one where nerds (The candy) changed color and were the size of huge rocks.
0____o Yeah.
That's flipp'n awesome! O.O

One of my good dreams was where I dreamed I had a lucid dream. It was very wierd. I woke up from the dream in my dream to another dream. xD Very confuzing.

I had a dream once when one of my friends that moved came back to school and started going out with the guy I like. And we had this really weird steak and lasagna stuff for lunch. ;)

I have a lot of dreams, but they're weird and hard to explain.

-Matchy

1. These people kissed me and I turned into a zombie!

2.I go to a shop and there is a portal to docking station and halo!

3. I turn into gourmetchi

4 A tiger attacks me

*Funny Voice* Scawy!

I dreamt was being attacked by talking potatoes....
........That's freaky for a dream yet weird......what did you do eat them?

1. I killed my best friend in an operation (I want to be a neurologist)

2. I made a sandwich

3. I had a dream that I was in the Naruto world and that I was talking to Naruto and I think we were going to kiss but then I woke up. (And that sucked too, I wanted to kiss him)

4. Me, my sister, and my parents were in the driving. I see this plane trying to gain altittude but failing at that. My dad speeds the car and when I look back like 2 minutes later I see the plane in the exact same spot that our car was. It was freaky.

Gah, I have horrible dreams. x.X
To make long story short I've had dreams where:

•my mom gets slashed with a knife by some idiot guy and blood spews from the wound

•a guy that can burrow undergroud, green and talked to me in some wierd game thing stocked me

•guy shoots other guy and the guy who gets shot doesn't die but says it's apart of his living

and on and on.

I rarely have happy dreams.
:nazotchi: Thats horrible!

I've had scary dreams, wierd dreams, happy dreams, and dumb dreams.

A dumb one was when I was playing with my Tamagotchi and the buttons started pushing themselves and I got really scared.

A scary one was where my grandma got sucked up by this fan and choked to death. That one was REALLY scary.

One of my happy ones was where I could fly to the park and play basketball.

A wierd one was when I wished I could fly and when it came true, the flying made me dizzy.

I've had a dream that my mom was driving me. It was night. All of a sudden my mom left the car, so i was left in the back seat screaming my head off because i was in the backseat of my car and nobody was driving but the car kept movin.

I had this dreams in series, like movies. :huh: It was a Naruto/Pokemon crossover...

The first move dream was:

-Naruto(shippuden clothes) woke up in the Pokemon world. He didn't get surpriesed or anything, and Sakura was next to him, feeding Cheribu. Naruto said, "I'll go out for an walk." and he went to Viridian Forest. I was always next to him, but her never noticed. He suddenly noticed Team Roket, battled them with a Ninetales, and I woke up afterwards....

The second one was:

-Ash met Naruto and said, "Thanks for saving me. Those dasterdly Rockets stole my Pikachu three weeks ago! But I still have Pikachu's son, Pichu." (I was slightly disturbed when he said that.) Naruto, Sakura, Brock, Ash, May, Semi-Misty(don't ask), and non-evil Sasuke, WITH emotions traveled together to Pewter City. 0_o Sakura battled Brock, won, and moved on to the next City. (No Trainers around strangly..)

Next in line, and the last one I had two days ago...

-Naruto, Ash and gang participated in the Slumber Pillow Festivle( pillows and beds were all over a grassy clearing, and people had to sleep there for three days. :0) And they partied all night. When everbody was asleep, Naruto was in the cliff looking at the stars, thinking of his deceased dad Yondaime(Arashi). He didn't want to think about it anymore, so he went to sleeep. Everyone occupied a bed or pillow, so he got one of the smaller ones. A baby didn't have a pillow, so Naruto gave him the pillow. The baby was grateful, and slept peacefully. Naruto just laid down and slept. Meanwhile in Rocket HQ, a jewel, laid down in a pillow(great, now there's Inuyasha too? >.<)was shown. The leader said, "We have the sacred jewel of the 5 Souls(WTF?? I wonder where I got that from..) and Arashi's soul is within in it.... Being the most powerful ninja-trainer, we shall use the power of it!" "AUUUUUUGGHHH!!"(evil laugh. ._.) and then I woke up.

I have weird dreams, I know, but I loved these three dreams, since they are ain a series, and they both have my two favorite anime/manga in it. <3

I've had a dream that my mom was driving me. It was night. All of a sudden my mom left the car, so i was left in the back seat screaming my head off because i was in the backseat of my car and nobody was driving but the car kept movin.
I had something like that but it was a UFO and I was an alien! :huh:

LOl, some of your dreams are funny. Here are some more I can think of.

(Confusing.All of this is in the dream not in real world but it's just really confusing.)

Once I was dreaming that I could move in the real world and I'd move in my dream and I went to tell my brother but I fell asleep then later he woke me up and I said,"Nick I can control what I do in my dreams!" He laughed and then i woke up.

(Now this is in the actual world.)When I woke up I asked my brother if he had woke me up and he looked all confused and sain,"no." That was one of the weirdest dreams I ever had.

(Weird.)

Once I had a dream where I was in my old preschool and the power puff girls were there and they taught me how to be like them and they tested me and I could do everything good but when they asked me to shoot lasers out of my eyes I couldn't and everyone including the teacher was laughing at me.

I don't know why my dreams are so odd. Maybe it's a curse. Oh well!

• I had a dream of this guy, I didn't like him because he was a snob. Apparently he was moving away, and for some reason, I actually felt bad.

•(This was a good dream) I was at this beautiful place, I was staring at a huge clock out on a street, it was quite sunny outside, the clock tolled and then I woke up. I was always hoping I'd have that dream agaian. Only extended or longer.

•I was in a dark room, holding a mirror in my hand, I looked at it and saw myself, for some reason, I got scared and dropped the mirror. It broke and I woke up.

I also have these weird dreams. They're called Telekinetic Lucid Dreams. It's a dream where you see random events happening, and a few days/weeks later, they actually happen! I read an article on the computer:

“Telekinetic Lucid”

The Dreamer is given slight control over their surrounding and can manipulate the world with their mind. By now dreams are crystal clear and more powers are present, most notably the ability to fly. Minor control of the world is still controlled by the dream, making occasional random events happen. Characters in the dream may or may not be under the control of the dreamer.

And this may not be a dream, but it happens right after I have a short dream. I wake up, eyes open. And I find out I can barely move, or talk. My muscles lock up, and my eyes are forced open. I can't close them or anything. It felt like someone was sitting on me. But after a short while, I could move and talk again. It was a very scary experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back