Shatagama's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shatagama

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]It's Lilly's first official night sleeping on her own. She woke up today at around half nine while I was in school. She was the first girl I've ever had. I fed her when I had my lunch which was around quarter to eleven and then I played with her for about ten minutes. Then I fed her again at half twelve and sent her to the toilet because she did three poops (sorry if that sounds rude but it's what happened!). I played with her and bought a treasure chest which was 200 points and when I opened it I got 3000 points! Then she fell asleep at half nine! She's 58lbs! That was Lilly's first day living on her own. Her Dad's name was Harry (He was a sort of pineapple looking thing, if anyone knows what he was please PM me and tell me what he is!). Her Grandad's name was Toby (not sure what he was!)and her Great-Grandad's name was Kenny (he was a black thing). As you can see, all my Tamagotchi's names end in 'y'. I'm not sure why I picked that letter but for as long as I've had my tamagotchi they've all ended in 'y'. So, that's it for Lilly and her family. So, I'll let her sleep for now and I'll update this tomorrow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Today Lilly evolved into a Masketchi!!!! I was really happy. It happened at around eleven o clock this morning. Oh no!!! I forgot where I put her and I just found her now!! She's sick, unhappy! Hungry and went toilet!! I'll make her better now![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Ok, I had to give her two lots of medicine to make her better but then she was in a bad mood so I gave her four apples and three bowls of cereal and sent her to the bathroom. [/SIZE]

Lilly's Status:

Name: Lilly

Weight: 99 lbs

Generation: 3rd

Hunger: Full

Happiness: Full

Training: 6 bars

Yesterday Lilly had a visit from the Match Maker and the guy I chose to fall in love with her was a Masketchi. They had a little boy that I have decide to call Cody. I'm drawing a picture of them now so I will post it soon. Tonight is Lilly's last day with me. :D Then it will just be me and Cody.

[SIZE=14pt]Lilly's status:[/SIZE]

Name: Lilly

Weight: 99lbs

Generation: 3rd

Training: 6 bars

Parent Yes/No: Yes

Babies name? Gender?: Cody, Boy

Total Donation: 3000p

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I'm just after typing in Cody's name. He's just after calling for me so I'll go take care of him and write again in a minute.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Okay, I've just fed Cody: [/SIZE] This . He's a little poop machine! He's gone toilet six times while I was uploading that picture! He's gone to sleep now (even thought its only quarter past two in the afternoon!)!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Yay!!! Cody has just evolved from a Teletchi Boy into a Mizutametchi!!!![/SIZE]

Here's a picture of Cody now: Cody

[SIZE=14pt]Cody has gone to sleep now (he fell asleep around eight o clock but I only got the computer now!) I played with him aswell so his points have increased to 1721p! [/SIZE]

That's it for tonight!

[SIZE=14pt]Cody's evolved!!!! He's turned into a Hinotamatchi!! Here's a picture of Cody now: [/SIZE] Cody

Cody's status:

Name: Cody

Weight: 88lbs

Generation: 4th

Training: 2 bars

Parent Yes/No: No

*Please don't posts comments in this. If you want to comment please PM me. Thanks!*

[SIZE=14pt]Today Cody evolved into a Warusotchi!!!![/SIZE]

I was so happy!!!

Here is a picture of Cody now: Cody

Here's Cody's Status:

Training: 5 bars

[SIZE=14pt]OH NO! I can't find Cody! Oh, wait.....found him! He was in my pocket (the little rascel(sp?)!).Hold on, I have to feed him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Okay, I've just fed him an apple and a pudding to bring up his happiness and a thing (which I call an egg because I don't know what it's called! It's the third meal on a V3. If you know what it is PM me!) to bring up his hunger. [/SIZE]

Now, here's his latest status:

It's pretty much the same as yesterdays apart from his age and points.

I'm now going to play with him to make him lose weight. I'll probably play Get♪ because I'm good at that and I get loads of points. Or maybe I'll play with some of his items now.

I gave him his pen to draw with and he drew a robber! He's so talented!

Oh yeah! I have a plane ticket! Maybe I should bring him on a plane ride??? I'll do it later!

[SIZE=14pt]Cody's just been visited by the matchmaker!!!! He's fallen in love with a Gozarutchi!!!! They've had a little girl who I'm calling [/SIZE]Tory. (Yes I know! Anther Tama who's name ends in 'y' but it's sort of a tradition and it sounds so cute and there's loads of names ending in 'y'!)

Here's a picture of Cody with little Tory: Cody and Tory (Tory's on the left!)

I've just fed them an apple because they had lost one heart of happiness but now they're happy!!!

♥I love my Tamagotchi!♥

[SIZE=14pt]Tonight Cody is leaving me! [/SIZE] ^_^ I'm going to miss him! He's been such a good boy for me!

Little Tory is going to be smothered in love!

Cody's Status:

Parent Yes/No: Yes

Baby's name/gender: Tory/Girl

[SIZE=14pt]Cody has officially left! I now have a little girl called Tory! I only realised now that the new borns are really needy when their parents leave![/SIZE]

I feel so mean! I've had my tamagotchi paused for two days straight! I've just been so busy! But the weird thing was that Tory evolved even when she was paused! Anyway:

When she was a toddler she was a Tamatchi. Here's a picture that I drew of her when she was a toddler: Tory as a Toddler

And now she's after growing into a Nikatchi! Here's a picture that I just drew of her: Tory as a Teenager

[SIZE=14pt]YAY!!! Tory has evolved into Hanatchi!!!!! Here's a picture I drew of her: [/SIZE] Tory.

She's gone to sleep now but earlier, I was linking up with my sister and our Tamas fell in love!!!! I was all: "Yay!!!!!" But they're too young to get married. :D She's only four though!

Tory's Status:

Name: Tory

Generation: 5th

Training: full

Parent Yes/No:No

Baby's name/gender:none

Total Donation: 5000p

Latest posts

Back